Heard ER is good want to know more

90 Human Warrior
Hey there I've been trying lots of new realms lately with alts trying to find a good fit. I hear ER is a nice friendly place and I just wanted to hear some more about the community. I haven't tried an RP realm yet but I hear there's more realistic toon names and less junk names and that ppl are more social?
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Paladin
I like ER - the folks are a friendly bunch - I'm on the Horde side, so I can't speak for Alliance, lol. :) However, the folks I've dealt with have been quite friendly. We've a few !@#$%, but what realm doesn't?

Good luck on your search!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
I havent been on much this xpac, i have trouble living on my mage, but there is a nice little community, i say little because i play at night, where it seems less are on. I do not know how populated the realm is during the day, but RP realms tend to be more friendly than other realm types, though you still have your normal Dbags...but hey at least we are not Mal'ganis.

Good luck...Add me to your friends if you do decide to play here, Seems all the players i once played with are no longer here. =(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Greetings!

I can honestly say I started on Earthen Ring and have never felt the need or desire to roll another server.

Best of luck to you in finding a comfortable fit in your next realm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I have been on ER for over 2 yrs if your looking to meet nice people this is the place for sure :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I havent been on much this xpac, i have trouble living on my mage, but there is a nice little community, i say little because i play at night, where it seems less are on. I do not know how populated the realm is during the day, but RP realms tend to be more friendly than other realm types, though you still have your normal Dbags...but hey at least we are not Mal'ganis.

Good luck...Add me to your friends if you do decide to play here, Seems all the players i once played with are no longer here. =(

yeah hey my battletag is Tori#1933 feel free to add me! yes, girls do play wow, for the rest of the ppl viewing this post lol
Reply Quote
62 Gnome Death Knight
*gnomehugs*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
And... Dordrey is probably the reason many people left. God I hate that guy :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/20/2013 10:25 PMPosted by Gurio
And... Dordrey is probably the reason many people left. God I hate that guy :P
'

Gurio doesnt realize I single handedly hold together Earthen Ring via my immense will power. When I dont play Earthen Ring doesnt exist... like that movie Donnie Darko
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Just ignore anyone from Catch Phrase they are rejects of this server, no one wanted them so they made a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/21/2013 12:04 AMPosted by Herrila
Just ignore anyone from Catch Phrase they are rejects of this server, no one wanted them so they made a guild.

What? I just....what?
Edited by Andy on 2/21/2013 12:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey! Quit arguing and being negative on my post, Horde! I am trying to get some quality advice here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
If you want to RP go to moonguard if you want to PvE go anywhere else if you want to pvp lol whats wrong with you

in other words Earthen ring died a long time ago

QFT.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
If you want to RP go to moonguard if you want to PvE go anywhere else if you want to pvp lol whats wrong with you

in other words Earthen ring died a long time ago

QFT.

Examples of why you should never trust anything a Blood Elf says without examining what they stand to gain.

Ask Kael'thas Sunstrider, he knows.
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Hunter
A few weeks ago I trying to find a new home. I tried many different servers until I found this one. I like ER because 1. the people are really nice 2. I prefer rp realms because, from my experience, they are just better though the pvp-rp ones might be good too (didn't try too many). 3. the website so you can communicate the others in the community. I am a big fan of rping, and so I wanted to have a place where I could chat with others on my server, other than just the forums here. That is why I chose this server.
The website is earthenring.net. I would recommend checking it out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I used to be a dwarf gronix i had a very dramatic surgery
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/21/2013 12:04 AMPosted by Herrila

Just going to point out.

He isn't serious.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/20/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Valiayn
Hey there I've been trying lots of new realms lately with alts trying to find a good fit. I hear ER is a nice friendly place and I just wanted to hear some more about the community. I haven't tried an RP realm yet but I hear there's more realistic toon names and less junk names and that ppl are more social?

Hello and welcome to the ER players.

Yes, Earthen Ring, like many servers, has its share of forum and in-game trolls. However, I parked on this server many years ago and haven't regretted it. ER is an older server and its population has aged with it. This means that in addition to maturity, we have a bit of an ornery side as well. However, don't let that "get off my lawn!" side fool you. We enjoy the game and are open to new folks - just avoid Trade like all servers and you should be fine. (:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]