[A] Malfurions Raiders is recruiting!

100 Human Warrior
Following the success of my previous post I have returned to once again sing the praises of my guild. We're currently recruiting all classes and roles to fill in our ranks. So if you're looking for a guild with awesome people that like to do awesome things then look no further. We are a casual raiding guild that have a lot of fun on our raid nights while still progressing. If you would like more information about us please contact Vahlaa, Nerack, or myself in Game. Any of us can go over the details about our guild and bring you one step closer to joining the ranks of a super cool guild. Like seriously, we're like super cool.... my mom said so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well said. I joined this guild back when MoP came out, and I've been thoroughly impressed with the caliber of people in this guild. These are good, dedicated, friendly players. There are no "50 DKP minus!" kind of people in this guild. And the guild leader not only stays active and plays regularly, but is always open to ideas on keeping things fresh.
Join Malfurions Raiders today. Believe, you'll be glad you did! ...plus I'll be your best friend
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
hmm...I remember malfs raiders from vanilla...u guys accepting anyone below lvl 90 willing to work towards raiding?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
guess not..
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
We are accepting people still leveling at this point. Contact one of the people originally mentioned in game and we can get you settled in. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]