Good times tonight...

90 Goblin Rogue
Got to knock out some vendors and shank some alli. There were some well planned happenings. Thank you (Chemical Imbalance) for hosting the event. Got my guildies out there, too, in great numbers for being such a 'specialized' guild.

The yelling of the bad translation spam is just so hillbilly-ish. Oh well. If people wanna act like their from space 32 that's their business.

Still, it was very impressive seeing that many alli stacked on one spot.

More to come, till then....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah camping the horde pvp venders was nice as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Fun Times.

02/20/2013 09:10 PMPosted by Jakosta
Yeah camping the horde pvp venders was nice as well.

We had fun camping your vendors too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Fun Times.

The next time you decide to try and mingle with the king of Iron Forge, contact a Ruin Processing center for permission, we had to pay a few of the guards extra to clean up all of your bones.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/20/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Kyo
The next time you decide to try and mingle with the king of Iron Forge, contact a Ruin Processing center for permission, we had to pay a few of the guards extra to clean up all of your bones.

Was fun, took us almost 8 seconds to wipe all of you.
Edited by Pascals on 2/20/2013 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
awwh i wasnt there tonight sorry :( to pascals dont worry freind hordepvp will be bringing the fight to you guys eventually we hate dwarfes so we have decided to unite to kill them all ,it was a close descion though cause we also decided we plain out just dont like gnomes either, but we took a vote and decided and we will be haveing dwarveagedeon (kill them all!) we say :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Moniera
to pascals dont worry freind hordepvp will be bringing the fight to you guys eventually

The horde side needs more people like you, I always enjoy a good fight.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Fun Times.

Also

awwh i wasnt there tonight sorry :( to pascals dont worry freind hordepvp will be bringing the fight to you guys eventually we hate dwarfes so we have decided to unite to kill them all ,it was a close descion though cause we also decided we plain out just dont like gnomes either, but we took a vote and decided and we will be haveing dwarveagedeon (kill them all!) we say :)

Blasphemy! "Fun-sized" races are the master races!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
we hate dwarfes so we have decided to unite to kill them all ,it was a close descion though cause we also decided we plain out just dont like gnomes either, but we took a vote and decided and we will be haveing dwarveagedeon (kill them all!) we say :)

What?! You racist.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Req
Its funny how almost all but 2-3 posts here are from Ruinous

Live long and prosper my Ginger friends
Edited by Binkee on 2/21/2013 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Ima say this. Despite all the trash talking and backstabbing, I feel Ruinous earned some kinder words.

Ruinous does organize big numbers better than anyone. This is not a backhanded compliment saying they dont know how to not 50 v 20. I was talking with my Guild Leader and we agree the administration there does what they do well and they are a force to be reckoned with. The head of that snake deserves at least an honorable mention for leading, gathering, organizing and maintaining such a force. I would not want that job so my hat goes off to Arkaos, Dan and Andy for that.

Though, I will never respect them because of that weird spamming, non the less they can organize a mob better than any. And anyone who has ever tried to run a guild knows that its just not that easy and I dont think I have known anyone to even attempt it with their numbers.

EDIT: The boys and I were never in Ironforge. I just wanna clear that up.
Edited by Morgen on 2/21/2013 10:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

But that's my fave race.

02/21/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Morgen
Ruinous does organize big numbers better than anyone. This is not a backhanded compliment saying they dont know how to not 50 v 20. I was talking with my Guild Leader and we agree the administration there does what they do well and they are a force to be reckoned with. The head of that snake deserves at least an honorable mention for leading, gathering, organizing and maintaining such a force. I would not want that job so my hat goes off to Arkaos, Dan and Andy for that.

You my friend are a very rare goblin, a goblin I respect. (sorry to you goblin players but just not a goblin fan,.. at all)

EDIT: The boys and I were never in Ironforge. I just wanna clear that up.

Yeah it really helps to clear that up, so we know you were not mentioning that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The head of that snake deserves at least an honorable mention for leading, gathering, organizing and maintaining such a force. I would not want that job so my hat goes off to Arkaos, Dan and Andy for that.

The head of that snake deserves at least an honorable mention for leading, gathering, organizing and maintaining such a force. I would not want that job so my hat goes off to Arkhaos, Neuro and Kyo for that.

Corrected.

It still surprises me how so many think Andrew is one of the big leaders. I also hear some think he is the GM, Gotta love that.
Edited by Neuromercury on 2/21/2013 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]