(H) RP reroll lf a server to roll on

55 Orc Death Knight
Hey there everyone, I'm starting up a fresh reroll rp guild and we are currently trying to decide on a realm to call our home.

( our current website : http://z13.invisionfree.com/RPReroll/index.php?act=idx )

The whole point is to get a fresh start (which I'm sure a lot of people could use after 8 years of this game) and begin the journey with connections already formed, so that they can grow as you level and be apart of your story. For instance, how often do you get to roll a character and have someone roll with you as a brother, father, or a friend from the third war?

Anyways, that is what we are all about, we are going to be horde side, and I was wondering how the rp and community is here? How active is the rp community in engaging with one another, planning events, pressing rivalries and alliances, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer my questions.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I would refer you to the previous few posts below this and simply answer the "How active" question with "Nearly non-existent."
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This server is DEAD in RP. So, if you looking for an RP server that is active, try elsewhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]