My first deathknight

55 Draenei Paladin
OK, So What would be a great choice for a DK?

Blood

frost?

or unholy?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
they're all great choices! except blood and unholy
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
mmm little slice of 3.14159265359.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Paladin
02/13/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Krathlis
Pie Spec.

Yeah you are no help
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
blood is excellent for solo leveling, and instant-queue tanking

frost and unholy work well also, but the downside is the longer queue times for DPS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
One thing you will learn in the World of Warcraft is to always level as tank, grasshopper.

If you go dps choose frost, it is significantly better.
Reply Quote
72 Human Paladin
I personally liked Unholy. Hybrid of the Fighter/Warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dost thou like to tank? Then blood.

No? You enjoy DPS? Try frost, either are fine it's up to you. I found frost was easier to learn (2 hand, I think DW frost you need blood tap or something)
Reply Quote
Unholy is fun, blood is great for tanking.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
you like tanking? try blood
you like alot of sword fighting? try frost
you like zombies and plagues? try unholy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
questing blood.
pve whatever you feel like.
pvp whatever you feel like
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Paladin
ima be doing alot of dungeoning and questing. What are the main stats for a DEATH KNIGHT?

I chose FROST
Edited by Seikodrake on 2/13/2013 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Blooood!
Reply Quote
44 Draenei Paladin
Congrats on getting your first Deathknight. :) I went with unholy for mine and I love it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Blood if you want people complaining about how a warrior or pally would make a better tank, and Frost if you want people complaining how you are not a tank.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Blood if you want to tank and get instant queues, but remember, you will be dealing with people who feel they need to pull for you instead of letting you learn if you have never tanked before. You can also quest rather well in it as well. Frost is great just for dps'ing, at least that's what I enjoy playing in as a dps on my death knight.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Whatever spec you choose, whatever you do, do NOT deathgrip everything in sight, if you are in a dungeon. Unless you are the tank.

DPS dks who deathgrip everything, run rampant in Outlands dungeons. Do not be one of them. -.-
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Death Knight
It really depends on the person, I personally play blood for everything but dps which I play as frost.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I find Frost with the glyph of dark succor (death strike heals a large % of your health after killing an enemy that grants XP) to be faster than Blood once you have Oblit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]