494 hunter lf raiding guild 16/16 and 4/16 hm

Hello, my name is matt, I have been playing World of Warcraft for 5 years and i'm currently looking for a raiding guild that raid between 6pm to 10:30 EST (or server time if you prefer) any days of the week. I am 16/16 reg and 4/6 heroic ( only msv) my item level is 494 I'm patient, calm, prepared for raids and I always come online 15-20 mins before raid. I have a mic and I know how to use mumble, vent, ts3 and skype ( if needed).

I have been playing a hunter for more than 4 years and I know the class very well I pull great numbers ( I have logs to prove it) I can play any specs depending on which fights and I always look ptr fights to have a heads up on the next fights.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)
Edited by Mattkov on 2/14/2013 7:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey man, we're looking for a hunter at the moment. We're 7/16H and raid Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun from 8 til 11. Goes a bit later than what you had asked, but I figured 30 minutes wouldn't be a huge deal. Anyway, contact me, Dkdubs, or Leblue in game for details.
Reply Quote
Cant make the times due to my job, but good luck :D and have a nice day :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Rage is a semi-hardcore 25m guild on Stormrage, a PVE EST server in a Chicago Datacenter. Most of our members are students or young professionals; we have few if any minors and intend to keep it that way.

The guild raided heroic modes on Baelgun during Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm (highest rank achieved was US 69) with a 12 hour raid schedule. After a short break (the GM left the game to get married, purchase a house, etc) we moved to Stormrage shortly before the start of Mists of Pandaria. Currently we are raiding 9 hours a week and vigorously shaping our roster for the next tier in which our goal will be to pursue heroic mode progression as we have done in the past.

If you are a skilled and friendly player looking for progression on a minimal raid schedule Rage could be a great fit.

Raid Information:
Days: Mond, Tue, Wed
Times: 9:30 PM till 12:30 AM EST

We are always willing to consider exceptional players of all classes, however we are actively seeking the following:

- Prot Warrior
- Rogue
- Frost DK
- Warlock
- Holy Paladin
- Shadow Priest
- Hunter
- Mage
- Resto Druid
- Mistweaver Monk

In addition to the openings above, we are always open to ANY exceptional player that is willing to compete for a CORE spot.

Current Mists of Pandaria Progression:
- Mogu'shan Vaults Normal 6/6 (4/6 Heroic)
- Heart of Fear 6/6 (2/6 Heroic)
- Terrace Of Endless Spring 4/4

History of Guild Milestones include:
US 92 H: Beth'tilac (25) - July 28
US 73 H: Lord Rhyolith (25) - July 14
US 64 H: Shannox (25) - July 6
US 159 H: Sinestra (25) - June 21
US 157 H: Cho'gall (25) - May 29
US 165 H: Nefarian (25) - May 6
Level 25 – April 6
US 162 H: Valion and Theralion (25) – March 31
US 171 H: Omnotron Defense System (25) – March 25
US 209 H: Magmaw (25) – March 16

We require our members and applicants to all have:
1) A solid connection and an excellent computer
2) Good attendance
3) Working microphone and mumble installed
4) A parse from World of Logs or WoWMeter
5) A winning attitude

Loot Distribution
We award loot via loot council that takes into consideration attendance, performance, Best In Slot items, items currently worn, and last item received. Loot information can be found here: http://rageraiding.com/?page_id=8

Contact Us
If this sounds like what you’re looking for in a guild, you've got several means to reach us.

In-Game: Ripten (GM), Eekthecat (Officer), Merit (Officer), Xeddy (Officer).

Xeddy Real ID: Triph#1140

If you are interested in applying online, the application is here: http://www.rageraiding.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

We hope to hear from you soon and wish you luck in your guild search.
Reply Quote
Well i'll have to decline since I cant raid after 10:30 :(( but I wish you good luck
Reply Quote
still looking
Edited by Mattkov on 2/15/2013 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Raided R is a new guild to Stormrage. We raid tues/wed/thurs 8-10:30
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Premeditated is currently looking for a hunter, elemental shaman, and a disc priest for heroic progression as well as progression in 5.2's new raid. Here's all the info:

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun from 8-11 EST (server time)
Current Progression: 6/6H MSV, 1/6H HoF, 16/16N

We provide flasks, food, and potions, as well as enchants and gems whenever possible.We expect you to be online at least 15 minutes before raid and ready to start on time.We expect you to know your class/spec in and out, through and through.We expect you to have Ventrilo with a working microphone.We'd prefer to recruit someone with at least some heroic kills, but we'd bend for the right candidate.Item level isn't super important, but we prefer 490+.

If you're interested, contact Dkdubs, Leblue, Kadey, or Wermhat in game.
Reply Quote
Still looking now 496 ilevel
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Lzuruha is currently looking for a hunter. Tue wed sat 8:30pm-12:30 Check out the website mylzh.net
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Good News Everyone is also looking to fill a hunter spot. We spend 4 to 5 hours on Sunday that should match fairly well with your schedule.

Please see the following post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7924334250?page=1#0

Msg me or send me in-game mail if interested
Reply Quote
Still looking :D
Reply Quote
Now 498 and looking for a guild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]