* Paying Transfers to Horde <Time Keepers>

90 Troll Mage
If we finish the content early, we WILL move onto another raid and start it. There will be a 10 minute "down time" two hours into the raid ( 7pm server time) or at completion at a raid ( whichever is sooner). It is your responsibilty to come to the raid prepared, however for the first week i will provide the following:
4 flasks
10 Health, Mana, boost pot ( depending on your role)
+300 consumable ( 20)
Rare cut Gems, Enchants, Buckles
Repairs will also be covered

After the 1st week , it is then YOUR responsibility to maintain this minimum count going into a raid. Loot will be distributed by BiS/ Councel decision. You may argue if you believe it would benefit you better. However your argue will be ignored if you say " I am a arcane mage and i need spirit to help return my mana" ( over a healer). I ask/ request/ demand attention when raiding. Prior to the raid I honestly could care less what you do and say ( you can call me everything in the book from a-z). But when time comes to get serious, that is what I ask. Our first raid will be done on normal mode to ensure you understand the mechanics and to develope the areas of our teamwork that is lacking. The following week will be done on HM's ( with a full clear completed no more than a month from start). I am asking a lot from you but as you can see, better to be serious then to joke and not complete content. Please feel free to write me ingame with any / all questions you may have.

** I am paying transfers, but only to those whom I believe have the focus and commitment for end-game content. Write me with your toon you are interested in bringing and your reason why i should select you for my raiding team and guild.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Tuesday 5-9pm server time ( MSV)
Wednesday 5-9pm server time ( HOF)
Thursday 5-9pm server time ( ET)

Recruiting Serious PVErs for 10 man Content. 1st week normal, 2nd week heroic. Ack now before i gather transfers from other realm to take your spot!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]