tag me in?

90 Night Elf Druid
Is it common for people from non-rp realms to get battle-tagged into an rp server environment? I've got a number of lowbie alts spread across different RP realms that I've dabbled into RPing on with varied success, but I hate re-rolling new servers since I'll have no golds, boa, and I love Stormreaver and would hate to pertinently say goodbye with a transfer.

Getting Battle-tagged in I would get to play this toon on an rp server without tranfer...but...No one can see my MRP or I see theirs, and no RP inside stormwind.

So, would this be a good idea or not so much?
Edited by Masayume on 2/14/2013 5:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
Why does everyone automatically assume using BOAs and mad extra gold are the way to go? The journey is the whole point of the leveling experience. Slow down, read the quest text and be immersed! If you actually understand what is going on in the quests and the area, it will make the role playing more enjoyable. Just a thought.

tl;dr- It's not meant to be a grindfest to the roleplay part.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Also keep in mind that CRZ's only seem to work between servers in the same battlegroup. On Earthen Ring I always see the same set of servers like Argent Dawn, and Kirin Tor, not the full list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]