Honor #'s in the 85-89 bracket are LOW

100 Tauren Druid
The honor amount gained in this bracket for losses and wins is too low.
There is no reason at all that it shouldn't be rewarding the same amount the 90 bracket does.
NONE.
Please re-visit this and examine why you have these values set so low. I'm hoping it's an oversight and not bad judgement.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah, 10 losses at 89 = 500 honor
10 losses at 90 = 2000 honor.

THAT is very discouraging, especially when the NPCs in the 85-89 bracket are 90's with disproportionate health.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
OH, which gives the alliance a HUGE advantage in this bracket when it comes to capping towers, since as we all know, alliance can cap towers safely without being interrupted by guards.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/14/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Shadefall
OH, which gives the alliance a HUGE advantage in this bracket when it comes to capping towers, since as we all know, alliance can cap towers safely without being interrupted by guards.

I'm playing my only alliance alt, and I've lost more av's yesterday than I won, and today im 1-3. Perhaps you should learn to backcap more and defend your towers?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/14/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Shâd

I'm playing my only alliance alt, and I've lost more av's yesterday than I won, and today im 1-3. Perhaps you should learn to backcap more and defend your towers?

You have a great point, but you are talking to the wrong person. I plea for players to do that every match.

Regardless, win loss ratio and map unbalanced'ness aside... still the honor gains are far too low. They should be the same that the 90's get. This means the CTA values too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/14/2013 08:51 AMPosted by Shadefall
Regardless, win loss ratio and map unbalanced'ness aside..

Like the fact the horde can cap SHB before Alliance can cap IBT? yes that is imbalance I agree.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
There is no reason at all that it shouldn't be rewarding the same amount the 90 bracket does.
NONE.

Being level 85-89 is enough reason to earn less honour. By your logic we could extend the argument to the 80-85 group.

There is no purpose in being awarded the same amount of honour since you can't spend it on anything until 90 anyway.

Edit: Furthermore, if you ONLY pvp'd 85-90 you would cap both JP and honour several times over.
Edited by Hbomb on 2/14/2013 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
NONE.

Being level 85-89 is enough reason to earn less honour. By your logic we could extend the argument to the 80-85 group.

There is no purpose in being awarded the same amount of honour since you can't spend it on anything until 90 anyway.

Edit: Furthermore, if you ONLY pvp'd 85-90 you would cap both JP and honour several times over.

If you only PvP'd from 85-90 you are correct, but honestly I don't know anyone that does that.
1. It's slow and a non-efficient way to level.
2. That is A LOT of PvP. Even people who really enjoy PvP would probably need to take a break and quest or dungeon.
3. Did I mention it's slow? So again, I doubt anyone would do that.
4. None of this would be a problem if there wasn't a 4k Honor cap. This is a completely different argument. But a 4k Honor cap is stupid. That's basically 2 pieces of gear. Blizzard is afraid someone is going to farm up 50k honor by the time they hit 90 and have a full set of gear? So what? Worst case scenario, you do hit 90 and instantly have a full set of honor gear.... you're on equal footing with every other 90 who has been 90 for a few months and you can have fair PvP... instead of getting your !@# handed to you for 30-40 matches while you farm up the honor to allow you to get enough gear to have an equal footing. THIS IS A BAD THING??? I don't get Blizzard sometimes.
Honestly 4k honor cap is retarded.
Edited by Shadefall on 2/24/2013 8:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
That's a little discouraging, my plan was to hit 89 and then cap my honor so I can get a head start before being cannon fodder in the 90s bracket for being crappily geared.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]