Agony, Vod, Sorrow and Extra Druid

You guys definitely made my dailies more interesting than they ever have been in the past.

Agony, you sure to live up to the Rogue name. I knew to expect some back stabbing as soon as I got to half health.

Sorrow, sorry I did not get to actually witness you killing me that first time I was AFK. Camouflaged in building was a nice touch though. Skol bites pretty hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
More to come, so bring friends.
Reply Quote
I am hoping too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I remember you from earlier today. See if you can that weasle Gug to come out of his hole and help you out.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Just doing my job for the Alliance. Doing what rogues do best. Hope you got your quests done.
See you in the field.
Rogue : An unprincipled and deceitful person; a scoundrel or rascal.
One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp. unpredictable
Destructive, Operating outside normal or desirable controls.
don't expect me to fight fair. After all i am a rogue =P of the Gnomish verity.
Reply Quote
I fault you not for protecting what is yours. It was an interesting few hours of dailies. Much more interesting than the PVE server I came from.

I did download Spy today so now I should at least know when you are in the area.

See you on the battle field. I will be back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
skol says thanks for the lunch lol lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I dont know if spy shows you who is around unless they do something in the combat log, but i dont use it so i dont know. I use http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/42997 myself.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Vod
I dont know if spy shows you who is around unless they do something in the combat log, but i dont use it so i dont know. I use http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/42997 myself.

When ever I am close to a Red player now it blinks up. Not really sure how it works. One was just mounted above me and every time I surfaced from the water it would ding.

Those steaks look tasty, thanks for the tip.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Really??? I kinda found them to be over-rated and rather easy to kill.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i gusse so there globbersnot your group had a lot more than us really you need 30 to kill 10 peeps bravo you lil pup let me know when you have your own set of bones instead of haveing your master feed you
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
When the numbers are even horde stand no chance.

It's sad the horde had to bring a whole Sha group to come and take out less than 10 of us.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Well....I must admit...Vod is not really over-rated. He is kinda badazz. I just dont know why he runs with those weak failures. Cant fight...cant talk smack without wild exaggrations. Not even gonna waste my time replying to that garbage. But Vod put up a better fight, than 10 NRU in his group combined. I can see why you named your toon Sorrow tho...I feel sorry for you everytime I see you pvp.
Edited by Globbersnot on 2/14/2013 8:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
globber you talk a lot of smack but when i was on my horde toon and asked you to a one v one you cried a lil a whiped lil puppy and said i dont pvp and blah blah blah please do me a favor and go lay back down at gugs feet lil puppy
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
LOL!!! I said I dont "PVP"? Are you high or just really that stupid?

omg...I just fell for your trolling.
I feel so dirty now...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The only person from HSF that comes to mind who claims to not PVP is me.

And I generally wipe the floor with you every time I see you (when it's worth my time to actually fight rather than walk 12 feet into my farm).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
glob i have screen shots bro but its cool and vel i know you pve more than you pvp now back your fram with you sir
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
PvE in a PvE game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i just wanna know velgarr what kind of food would you fix if it was the last you could cook
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'd fry all those other MCs like a pound of bacon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]