seeking two raid boss kills

100 Tauren Warrior
As you can see I am a achievement junkie and I am seeking a couple achievements. When the next patch hits there is going to be a Feat of Strength for defeating Normal Will, Normal Empress, and Normal Sha before 5.2

Feats of Strength
•Ahead of the Curve: Grand Empress Shek'zeer (New) Defeat Grand Empress Shek'zeer in Heart of Fear on Normal difficulty, before the discovery of the Throne of Thunder.
•Ahead of the Curve: Sha of Fear (New) Defeat the Sha of Fear in Terrace of Endless Spring on Normal difficulty, before the discovery of the Throne of Thunder.
•Ahead of the Curve: Will of the Emperor (New) Defeat the Will of the Emperor in Mogu'shan Vaults on Normal difficulty, before the discovery of the Throne of Thunder.

I have the normal Will of the Emperor kill

I am seeking Grand Empress in HoF and Sha of Fear in ToES Kills, I am not interested in loot I am just looking for a spot in a guild / organized groups Kill for these two bosses

I am willing to pay 5 K gold per kill.

Mutedsilence#1218
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]