-Unique new guild-

92 Human Warlock
Here is the issue, we started this guild for banking purposes. But we also enjoy the social aspect of the game, so decided to open it up to fellow and lady Alaskans. (Sorry lower 48 and island, gonna have to talk a bit to get in)
We both truly enjoy the game and have had a chance to interact with some great folks and some....well, you know. (Think mom and dad's basement) Having run clans and guilds in other games, we have always enjoyed the interaction between members, just got tired of the drama and bs.
So, with no further ado. We will offer this-
1. As many bank slots as wow will allow. (Currently one LOL)
2. Dedicated raid call server. (It's free to download and use)
3. A chance to guide and/or run the guild if you prove yourself to be capable. (Yelling by us on the weekend, optional) We will not be involved with the day to day unless it's needed.
4. All Alaskan, or at least with an Alaskan mind set, ntm time zone.
5.We will be willing to listen to any and all ideas, provided they make sense.
6. Depending on response, I will make up a website. (Not your usual bs site either)
7. A chance for Alaskans and wanna be's to get together and talk.
Our only requirements are, be Alaskan (Or some semblance), mature and willing to participate. Sense of humor might be a good idea as well.

Want to do raids, dungeons or pvp's, fine. Set it up. Need something to make it happen, we'll do it....if it makes sense and can be done.

I think this is a once in a blue moon opportunity for Alaskans and like minded individuals to get together.

We are looking for players that want a social guild that just happens to back into something more along the way.
Whisper- Kreighund or Talisius in game, leave a post here or email me:
juneaumarine@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]