[WTB] Teebu's Blazing Longsword

90 Human Mage
I'm looking for this sword (Teebu's Blazing Longsword) because I'm switching back to fire in 5.2. Yay! Anyway I'm working on building a cool fiery x-mog. I do not want the Blade of Wizardry at this time, sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This sword can be randomly dropped in the old raids AQ, MC, and BWL. Anyone trying to get it should clear these raids or farm trash and reset.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Obvious question is how much are you offering for one of these?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
well it doesn't look like you're on my realm, and Im not dishing out gold for an xfer sorry
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Perhaps I should have made myself clearer. I have one of these swords, and if the price is right, I would bring it to your realm. Now, lets try again... How much are you offering for one of these? :-P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
What I meant was Im not gonna pay enough for you to actually transfer realms, plus this realm is dead anyway and I'll be moving to Bleeding Hallow soon
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I've got one on Ner'Zhul. If you transfer to my realm you're welcome to buy it. In AH for 45,000 bid, 80,000 buyout.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Selling a teebu's on Alliance Darkspear
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I have one on Stormreaver Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have one - khaz goroth horde
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]