PW: Birds of a(n) Angelic Feather Flock

90 Blood Elf Priest
...Together!

Welcome to the latest Power Word: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.

The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812

To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic guidelines:

1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.

2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.

3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.

4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. If you must post, make a reasonable post explaining the benefits of community threads and leave it at that. Otherwise, we gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.

5. Can't get enough of the Priest community? Join us on IRC or in Vent!

6. Why aren't your in IRC yet? Gosh.

Vent info:
teamlights

IRC info:
irc.p2p-network.net
#powerword

Thread Discussion: What's the first thing you're gonna do when the patch hits?
Edited by Vixie on 2/15/2013 10:55 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
... Flock Together?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Power-Rangers-Costume-T-shirt/dp/B002W8IED8/ref=pd_sim_a_6

WANT

racist.
90 Undead Priest
Login.
90 Troll Priest
First thing I will do is be the first to make the PW thread

I had an awesome title D:

For reals though, if LFR is available for Throne of Thunder right away, I'll jump in and try for new ittamz.
90 Troll Priest
Sometimes people say things to me that make so little sense that my brain actually can't process what my response is, because I have so many questions.

racist.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
90 Undead Priest
Already said it won't be.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Plagiarized.
90 Blood Elf Priest
i thought there was going to be PTR heroic 10 testing going on right now... is NOBODY streaming it?
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
I hate it when I reach patch note changes to priests and the blue says something like "Instead of everyone doing <x> like before, priests will probably do a lot more of <y>"

... and I look at it and realize I've not been doing <x> beforehand anyway.
http://i.imgur.com/k4baECx.gif

e: OH WAIT NONE OF YOU ARE YOUNG ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THIS SINCE YOU DIDN'T GET IT WHEN I MADE A POWER WORD THREAD ABOUT IT.

Son I know who Cats is. I used to have "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" as my voicemail on my very first cell phone, but my grandma complained so I changed it.
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/15/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Merrz
Cats

YEEUH HOMEGURL

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3530363930
90 Blood Elf Priest
Enjoy how pretty much half the posts in old PW threads have been deleted.
90 Undead Priest
You and me, sooooooon.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am just....reeling at how stupid my sister is. I can't tell if I should be facepalming or laughing uncontrollably.

Also for pvpers, the new DA is undispellable GC just said.

02/15/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Smeetologist
We have plenty of ways to slow down health pools dropping, but very few to make them go back up.

from the ptr thread, I do have to agree that the new change to DA is going to make that problem a lot harder to deal with. Especially if I have to pray that I don't crit so I can just get someone up because I know a DA would be wasted on them, like during a tank swap mechanic.
Edited by Rapsidy on 2/15/2013 12:16 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
... Flock Together?

Didn't fit in the title box! Also flock is a funny word.

I don't get some of you guys' answers but then I forgot what I asked as discussion.

Never log on because life is pain.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Rapsidy posted:
WHO THINKS I'LL GET A LOVE ROCKET THIS YEAR!

My money's on Ashcakez cuz she's stupielucky with mount drops. You'll prolly get one too since you're stubborn and persistent!

Me, I'll be lucky if I can get a ride on one.

inb4 innuendo

02/15/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Merrz

Never log on because life is pain.

=( You'll find a new home soon, you're the best shadow priest in the world!!
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/15/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Rapsidy
from the ptr thread, I do have to agree that the new change to DA is going to make that problem a lot harder to deal with. Especially if I have to pray that I don't crit so I can just get someone up because I know a DA would be wasted on them, like during a tank swap mechanic.

If you crit they still get healed for the normal amount, plus a bubble. If the DA gets wasted, who cares?
90 Troll Priest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sqd_eq44wo4

Our protectors kill video because why not?
90 Dwarf Priest
Log on and do something that isn't raiding!! How fun will that be.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]