Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Welcome to the latest Power Word: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.
The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812
To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic guidelines:
1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.
2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.
3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.
4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. If you must post, make a reasonable post explaining the benefits of community threads and leave it at that. Otherwise, we gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.
5. Can't get enough of the Priest community? Join us on IRC or in Vent!
6. Why aren't your in IRC yet? Gosh.
Thread Discussion: What's the first thing you're gonna do when the patch hits?
Edited by Vixie on 2/15/2013 10:55 AM PST
I hate it when I reach patch note changes to priests and the blue says something like "Instead of everyone doing <x> like before, priests will probably do a lot more of <y>"
... and I look at it and realize I've not been doing <x> beforehand anyway.
Son I know who Cats is. I used to have "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" as my voicemail on my very first cell phone, but my grandma complained so I changed it.
I am just....reeling at how stupid my sister is. I can't tell if I should be facepalming or laughing uncontrollably.
Also for pvpers, the new DA is undispellable GC just said.
from the ptr thread, I do have to agree that the new change to DA is going to make that problem a lot harder to deal with. Especially if I have to pray that I don't crit so I can just get someone up because I know a DA would be wasted on them, like during a tank swap mechanic.
Edited by Rapsidy on 2/15/2013 12:16 PM PST
My money's on Ashcakez cuz she's stupielucky with mount drops. You'll prolly get one too since you're stubborn and persistent!
Me, I'll be lucky if I can get a ride on one.
=( You'll find a new home soon, you're the best shadow priest in the world!!
If you crit they still get healed for the normal amount, plus a bubble. If the DA gets wasted, who cares?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.