To Absent Companions

90 Worgen Death Knight
This thread is for the old-school World's End Tavern RPers to reminisce about all of the people in our little community that are, for one reason or another, no longer here. Let us raise a glass and remember them fondly. Here are mine.

To Zorbak, Sigjil, and Lanaid: may they always be remembered for their nutty exploits and dependable RPing. Whether it be Fel Reaver nukes, totalitarian swamp-dwelling communists bent on world domination, Kaja'Mite fueled Troggs, the classic rebellious Naga nation, or massive armored war zeppelins raining poison gas, these three always had a good idea up their sleeve for a nation RP. In fact, it was Zorbak's Civilizations of Warcraft that first got me started here in World's End Tavern. Sure, they may have had a few irritating grammatical quirks, but who doesn't?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Kaez, Taed, Agroboy, Traurgar, Lilam, Sekot, Bullhammer, Sepheron, and all the rest. They know who they A.W.are
Edited by Trenk on 2/15/2013 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
I don't know if he's still lurking or not, but Meep. You all know why I'm putting him down. I'm not even gonna explain.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
02/15/2013 01:34 PMPosted by Trenk
Kaez, Taed, Agroboy, Traurgar, Lilam, Sekot, Bullhammer, Sepheron, and all the rest. They know who they A.W.are

I see what you did there.

... I miss Traurgar :(
Reply Quote
36 Undead Priest
Hallinton. I know, I know, he was a controversy in the way that he solved arguements, but honestly, he helped a lot of people, and even in me. He may still be lurking around. I also raise my glass to Meep.

"Hail the victorious dead!"
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
*Raises glass* To Meep! The only gnome I would not have punted!

And to all those who were RPing back in Vanilla, whose names are gone from memory. Thanks for all the good times!
Edited by Khetep on 2/15/2013 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]