Hunter or Tank/Ret LF raid

My hunter is 483ilvl, pali is 469prot/463ret.

I don't have a ton of raid exp this expansion, but I am willing to learn(I've watched some youtube clips on HoF and Terr). I've cleared everything lfr as tank and dps. Cleared reg MSV as dps. Looking for a guild that raids 2-3 times a week at night.

I know how to play my characters to maximum efficiency. I have raided every expansion. including vanilla. I have ventrilo/mumble/skype/TS with a working mic.

Whisper me on realid or post here. deityenturprises@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey there. We are a 25man guild with open DpS recruitment, raiding late night (11pm-3am server, which is 10pm-2am PST, tue-wed-thu). 10man exp is 11/16 + 1/6 heroic; 25man, which is fairly new, is currently at 6/16.

If interested, see our thread at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004041719, or whisper me in-game (Charodey or Kudesnik), or see www.dead-cell.com for an app.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hello! We are a 10 man guild that is looking to rebuild our core raid and fill multiple spots within our core and reserve raiders. We raid 2-3 nights a week and have a great group of people that raid consistently every week. We are working on progression and raid from 7-9 MST.

If you want to come and join a mature and laid back guild that is serious when it comes to raiding give us a shout.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Calamitous Intent> is currently open for recruitment for a Tank and a couple DPS for 5.2 Progression. Originally a group of friends clearing old content through openraid.us, we've decided to all transfer to the same server to build a solid core group for Current Content and Heroic Progression.

Our core members experience in hardcore progression ranges all the way back to vanilla, and our expertise and experience has served in many top guilds of our previous servers. We're not looking for players geared with full 5.0 Heroic Raid gear, but players who:
  • Commit to pushing their expectations to the limits during progression
  • Have experience in Hardcore Raid Progression play-styles
  • Can react positively to intense situations that would otherwise change the outcome of the attempt
  • Have the ingenuity to participate in strategizing boss fights, overall helping the raid
  • ----------------------------------

Our raid days are set in stone, but subject to add another day come progression nights. The raid times are at the moment in a general area, but may change.

Raid times are as follows:
  • Tuesday: 9pm-12pm MST
  • Thursday: 9pm-12pm MST
  • Sunday: 9pm-12pm MST

What classes is Calamitous Intent looking for?
    We are under recruitment, and all classes are considered. Specifically, we are looking for a few core roles and classes for our main core group.

Group 1 is looking for:
  • Prot Warrior -or- Guardian Druid
  • Resto Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock

What Calamitous Intent has to offer:
    Not only will we be progression 5.2 in a Heroic Hardcore manner, but we like to have fun. On off days, we will be hosting Firelands/Dragon Soul/BWD/BoT/Throne/ICC runs for those who still have interest in finishing their legendary questlines, or looking to pickup a new set of transmog. All of these events will be hosted through openraid.us.

Aside from raiding, our guild is also open to casual play, and even an alt run group with reduced raid days and times.

Other minor things include:
  • Functional Website, with ease of access
  • Mumble server
  • Guild Bank access with guild repairs, and plenty of funding
  • Guild advancement, will be looking for officers

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread, or contact myself or my co-leader in-game.

Kliché (Alt Code 0233) or NRGETiK#1930
    Andreus
    Edited by Kliché on 2/21/2013 11:02 AM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]