Discussion about polearm XMOGS (screenshots)

90 Worgen Priest
(Sorry for the bad english, not a native here)

We will be able to use polearms on 5.2 for transmog, so here is a MogIt screenshot of 3 sets based on polearms. The first two is almost the same, but i hope you guys comment and choose which one is the best set, and which part of the set 1 and 2 blend well, to make just one set of these 2.

http://postimage.org/image/nbkc9ba23/

Note that I am focusing on glowing parts, for a nice effect on shadowform.

Please comment/criticize guys.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Are you sure this affects Priests as well? Cause I know you can xmog polearms/staves IF you could use both items to begin with (i.e. a druid). However, we cannot use polearms so I was under the impression this would not be applicable to us.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
omg, i hope this is is not truth. ;(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It is true. However you could use these weapons for those sets:
Spire of Coagulated Globules instead of Hellreaver to match with Mantle of Closed Doors
Staff of the Redeemer instead of Black Ice to match with Mantle of Closed Doors
Edited by Shamantra on 2/15/2013 10:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've never understood why people transmog weapons when as casters you never use them in any part of the casting animations, they are merely stat sticks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/15/2013 11:37 PMPosted by Taheraliel
I've never understood why people transmog weapons when as casters you never use them in any part of the casting animations, they are merely stat sticks.

For the same reason you transmog'd your hat. It also has nothing to do with casting animations.
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest

You can see your weapons as long as they are equipped... Can't say the same about your boots.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

You can see your weapons as long as they are equipped... Can't say the same about your boots.

I think you have boots confused with bracers or maybe it's pants. If you look at my character page ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/Taheraliel/advanced ) you can see hat, robe, shoulders, gloves, belt and boots, no weapons though.

02/16/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Staan
For the same reason you transmog'd your hat. It also has nothing to do with casting animations.

Yes, no totally, my character is completely invisible just like my weapons when I'm out and about in the game world.
Edited by Taheraliel on 2/16/2013 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Whoopsies. Don't tell my priest that her Benediction transmog is actually invisible - she thinks the sparklies trailing behind her are real.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Your weapons are no more stat sticks than your hat or your boots. It all gives stats and really doesn't affect much else. I'm really confused why you wouldn't mog your weapon to match the rest of your set. You don't mog just to show off in the forums, do you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]