Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
So to sum up the next ganking challenge it will be a last man standing form.
The reason for this is because all players will need to get out of safe zones to farm the new rep and do the new dailies to get exalted. - This solves the problem for inactive players.
Rewards will be given to the:
- Top Ganker
- Last Man Survivng the hunt list.
It will start off at a really fast pace with 15 a side (30 total targets) and once these players are killed the list will gradually get smaller and smaller til the last man wins.
Some Basic Rules:
- Players may kill there own side faction for points.
- 1 kill = 1 point
- inactive players will be asked to be removed from the hunt list and replaced with another target.
- "Killed Player" must be shown in the combat log and the screenshot can not be cropped down to a small size photo, I want the full image of the gank (otherwise your kill will be invalid)
- Kills must take place anywhere in the world other then (Battlegrounds, Arena's)
- There is no limit on the group you use to kill your target, grouped target kills are allowed however the point will go to the player with the killing blow of the target and the first person to post it up on the thread page will receive the point with the killed target immediately removed from the active hunt list.
This thread is purely for idea's so please feel free to leave any opinions or tips on improving the thread.
(it will really help if i had access to my old threads there were some good ideas thrown around that weren't acted on.)
Edited by Mutator on 2/17/2013 3:02 PM PST
Yeah obviously waiting for 5.2, just the problem with nominating is people nominate the guys in front of them, gank them (ss) nominate another player in front of them, gank them (ss) - rinse and repeat in stacking alot of points
massive disadvantage. how can i tell when they are about to die? it could be anywhere between 1.5 and 1.8 secs after i attack them
Edited by Saralondé on 2/18/2013 3:43 AM PST
Hunters like Snafoo managed to get kills in the ganking challenge, I will look up google and see if there is a way to avoid pet getting the kill, and adj how we supposed to judge it if your fully honour capped you get 0 honour, and if another person attacks and makes yoir honour gain less does that mean the gank is invalid?
spend some honour so ur not capped?
There is a way to get pet killing blows to show. I believe I just looked for the overkill for Houk's MOP challange and that was accepted back then. It is rather annoying though, as kill command, blink strik and lynx rush all count as pet damage and don't give us the typical slain message. WTT all my gold for MM to be good again.
I will post up a couple of my screen shots from that last challange when I get home from work, along with how I set it up if any other hunters are interested.
Mutator, can you confirm that a pet overkill message will count? Otherwise we will have to look for another solution.
Edited by Odras on 2/19/2013 8:38 PM PST
Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
Aimed Shot damage +10%.
Chimera Shot damage +50%.
Steady Shot damage +20%.
Black Arrow and Explosive Shot damage +15%.
Hearing lots of concerns about Power Shot in PvP, so we may need a PvP-specific tweak there.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.