WTS Teebu's Blazing Longsword

90k OBO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Come the Patch the cheap Main Hand thats been in the Auction House between 10-20k will be the equivilent. So Dont jump on this "killer deal" just yet
Reply Quote
um.... thanks #%#@!%@*?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
anything for a fellow auction house undercutter
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Not gonna lie; hilarious. Made me laugh.
Burn.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Spellfire Longsword is cooler makes me feel like a bear jedi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Blade of Wizardry 19,999 Gold in AH currently. Same exact model and Color. Wait for patch save over 80k Gold on this killer Deal
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I used to walk around Dalaran with my blade of wizardry, fel barrier, and full tyrant's set during WotLK. Now I will be able to actually use that same blade of wizardry again. XD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Blade of Wizardry 19,999 Gold in AH currently. Same exact model and Color. Wait for patch save over 80k Gold on this killer Deal

That's red and white, while Teebu's is straight red. Same model, not the same color. Teebu's is in fact the BiS xmog sword.

Here a picture so you can see what I mean:

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk81/Haplaria/WoWScrnShot_022613_030743_zps584b134f.jpg

That glow? Yeah, that's Teebu's. Blade of Wizardry? Yeah, doesn't do that. GG.
Edited by Daerioz on 2/26/2013 2:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
02/26/2013 02:03 AMPosted by Daerioz
Teebu's is in fact the BiS xmog sword.

This made me laugh. How do you deem something "BiS" from how it's visually appealing to different different people? Lordy some people on this game just crack me up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/26/2013 07:36 AMPosted by Bubba
This made me laugh. How do you deem something "BiS" from how it's visually appealing to different different people? Lordy some people on this game just crack me up.

Somebody's mad when they're wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
03/01/2013 02:32 AMPosted by Daerioz

Wrong lol sure I guess I didn't know your the one that calls out what is the best looking to people. Thank god you're here to let us all know what is BiS for transmog.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/01/2013 02:32 AMPosted by Daerioz

....... He's trying to say it's all opinion based. How can you decide which one looks better to everyone? I guess you can read minds or something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/26/2013 02:03 AMPosted by Daerioz

That's red and white, while Teebu's is straight red. Same model, not the same color. Teebu's is in fact the BiS xmog sword.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk81/Haplaria/WoWScrnShot_022613_030743_zps584b134f.jpg

Patch Notes

Items
  • Teebu's Blazing Longsword once again appropriately illuminates its surroundings.
  • Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Paladin

Patch Notes

Items
  • Teebu's Blazing Longsword once again appropriately illuminates its surroundings.

• I approve this message! Though, I do hate how it doesn't show the blade on my armory, more or less, just the handle :(
    Edited by Papichulo on 3/5/2013 11:24 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Patch Notes

Items
    Teebu's Blazing Longsword once again appropriately illuminates its surroundings.

I took that picture on the 26th when I posted it. Here's another picture from today:

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk81/Haplaria/WoWScrnShot_030813_004930_zps1b6d52bf.jpg

Glow was slightly nerfed in 5.2, but still there in force. (Disclaimer - does not appear everywhere)

You guys are also apparently terrible at interpreting a joke (typical for a forum I suppose) - "BiS" xmog was a joke, and the butthurt bandwagon jumped right on top of it.

That said, you guys are in this thread trying to !@#$ on a guy selling an xmog item, saying, "Oh, it looks exactly like this other weapon that costs 1/5 the price" when you don't know what the hell you're talking about. There's a reason it sells for 100-150k+ gold, even if you guys don't understand it or are jealous or whatever else and don't want to see him sell it.

Blade of Wizardry is not colored the same - it's red and white, Teebu's is just red - Spellfire Longsword is blue. (and doesn't glow)
    Edited by Daerioz on 3/8/2013 7:10 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Warrior
    Teebu's has always been superior to Wizardry because Teebu has an unused enchant glow slot. That way, when you put something like Executioner on it, it looks effing amazing. Blade of Wizardry has a white glow as the enchant slot and thus cannot be changed.

Wizardry has also been main hand up until 5.2, so it was significantly less versatile for transmogging.

It's worth noting that both items, however, illuminate the surrounding environment as well as your character. I've used Wizardry on many occasions through wotlk and as recently as a few hours ago, and it lights up the area like a damned torch.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Hunter
    You guys are also apparently terrible at interpreting a joke (typical for a forum I suppose) - "BiS" xmog was a joke, and the butthurt bandwagon jumped right on top of it.

So you expect people that can't see you or know you for that matter to know you're joking . This isn't real life not like people see your troll face.
    Reply Quote
    People also pay lots of gold because it's the first real epic. It's been the rarest drop in the game since beta.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]