[H] <Necrosis> New Late Night Guild

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
About Us:
We are <Necrosis> of Mal'Ganis. We are a brand new guild looking to start late night raiding. We plan to start with a 10 man team and eventual work up to a 25 man team. Our leadership has experience leading successful guilds in the past and plans to push <Necrosis> into heroic raiding through Mists and beyond.

I was GM of <Seraph> of Mal'Ganis from creation the day ToC dropped, until the start of MoP where my schedule made it difficult to continue raiding with them.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed: 1:00 AM - 4:00 AM (2-5 EST, 11pm - 2am PST)

We are looking for members who want to raid in a heroic guild and like to stay up late. Our focus will be on 5.2 so if you haven't been raiding in MoP for whatever reason, Necrosis is the place for you!

For questions you can contact me or Furysauce.

My RealID is Lighto#1954
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Fibber, Drypaint was the orginal GM. You took the job when he bailed and went to Drow.

Lighto is a good guy and I hope his new endeavor goes well.
Reply Quote
Fibber, Drypaint was the orginal GM. You took the job when he bailed and went to Drow.

Lighto is a good guy and I hope his new endeavor goes well.

Lies! Drypaint was only guild leader during 3.3. I started the guild and took it back over when he went off to be a rockstar or w/e!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
"I was GM of <Seraph> of Mal'Ganis from creation the day ToC dropped, until the start of MoP "

"Drypaint was only guild leader during 3.3"

These two statements contradict eachother.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
2pad 2 strong
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
No need to fight. Lighto was GM of Seraph for a while and that's all that matters. Good luck rebuilding a new guild that fits your time.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Fredzen
No need to fight. Lighto was GM of Seraph for a while and that's all that matters. Good luck rebuilding a new guild that fits your time.

Thanks babe. Also, still need a couple ranged and POSSIBLY a tank.

We will be raiding tomorrow night and pugging any spots not filled in guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/18/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Fredzen

lol, no worries Fred, Im just giving lighto a hard time, hes actually a friend of mine and im just busting his balls while bumping his thread for him.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Ilpad

lol, no worries Fred, Im just giving lighto a hard time, hes actually a friend of mine and im just busting his balls while bumping his thread for him.

You are just a bully.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
John Snow dies in A Dance with Dragons.
Reply Quote
Still need a tank!
Reply Quote
Still looking, ranged and tanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hamburgers.
Reply Quote
Still have room for a tank/ranged.
Reply Quote
Still looking for tank and a ranged.
Reply Quote
Still looking for a couple more people.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
can i be accepted?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Still looking for a tank/ranged DPS?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]