[A] <Biscuit> is Recruiting!

90 Worgen Mage
Greetings Rexxar! <Biscuit> is now recruiting a few core DPS to begin raiding content with.

A little about our past, we were started a couple of months ago by about 10 real life friends when we all transferred here to start a guild. Just yesterday we reached level 25 on our guild, and on the same day, downed the Stone guard in 10 man MV so it was a big day for us!

Basically we are a guild that is just starting raiding content, and if you're geared up, and need a place to start getting serious, this is your chance to start the end game content with us, and see it for the first time just like us!

-What we're looking for.
-Ranged DPS, your best bet would be to be a Hunter, Ele Shaman, or a Warlock.
-Please have at least an item level of 470
-We use ventrilo so have that :p
-Have a good personality, get along well with people.
-An associates or bachelors in theoretical education.

-What we're not looking for.
-sorry Druids and priests, we are full up, but everyone is welcome in the guild just to hang out and enjoy the perks.

Socially we're pretty enjoyable and spend 95% of our play time on vent, so if you enjoy that kinda thing (I know I couldn't play without it) were all about it!

if you think you would fit in with us, shoot me an in game message/letter
If I'm not online try my alt "Switche" or pretty much anyone online in the guild can refer you to someone you could speak with.

Looking forward to speaking with you. -Bhayne
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Also we could use a plate DPS as well!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Update!

After our first week of raiding we are now 4/6 MV10

Get aboard this gravy train!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Bamp.

MSv10 On Farm

Up to the Wind Lord on HoF10

Need Melee DPS hmu in game
Edited by Bhayne on 3/21/2013 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still looking for plate dps?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yessir we do!

Message this toon in game, i've kinda benched the mage, since the need for a tank arised as well.

New Needs are as Follows!

2-3 DPS, anything but agi leather wearers. Enhance shaman/Plate DPS would be preferred choices.

And 1 Dedicated healer, we need anything but a priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]