LF Casual/Achievement Guild [H]

90 Orc Hunter
I am not sure how UCMC can have 1,000 members and be totally dead on the weekends, but so it is. Looking for a mature, sociable guild, preferably Glvl 12 or higher. I'm going to finish running through MoP's storyline and then get back to chasing Seeker and Loremaster, then Explorer and the dungeon achievements, so I will be bringing in a lot of guild XP; I maintain an Auctioneer database that I try to update twice daily and can advise on prices and AH tactics; not currently planning on doing much raiding, but I may get back into PvP later.

Ideally I'd like a guild that's mostly focused on achievements, and willing to encourage each other and/or help out, but I don't know how common they are.
Edited by Kouros on 2/17/2013 2:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Hi there, sorry to hear things aren't quite working out. While <Prometheus> isn't primarily focused on achievements , we do have a number of achievement seekers in guild that you can probably work towards your goals.

I believe we do fit the "casual" guild part of the description.

Either way if we're not what you're looking for i still wish you good luck in seeking it
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Innominatam is the guild for you.

Message me in-game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
That's pretty cool, you guys are still relatively small, I like feeling like I can make a difference to guild achievements too. I'll message you tonight if you're on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]