Divine Carnage recruiting 10 & 25 man runs

90 Tauren Paladin
Divine Carnage lvl 25 Horde Guild on The Scryers.

We're currently fielding 2 progression runs a week. ToES weds/thurs 6:30 pst and Heroic MV fri/sat 6:30 PST. The raid teams were decimated by people who quit the game when MoP hit, it took us months to rebuild raiding teams which is why we're behind the curve on current progress. We will correct that in 5.2 and progress pre-nerfs in Thunder King raids.

We need to shore the ranks in these runs, each team needs a solid and experienced tank to OT or MT, I am currently MT for both runs but would be happy to OT with the right tank partner. We also need an additional ranged DPS (Prefer a BM Hunter or Ele Shaman) and a healer (Any spec but Disco Priest will work)

We're in the process of forming a 3rd and potentially 4th weekly progression team one to start MV progression and the other HoF (We're going to sort the teams based on ilvl and skill level so each has the best chance to succeed)

We want to put together two strong and well geared teams to hit the Thunder King raid the day it drops for us and begin to progress pre-nerfs so we can make an impact. Our guild is a mix of long time old school vanilla players to people who've played less than a year but show real talent for their class and skill and fit our chemistry of perverts, goofballs, social rejects and weirdo's.

Another project of ours is to form a 25 man run that runs independently of our 10 man teams we have many long time raiders who are more attuned to and prefer the 25 man format.

We're looking to turn the trend of this server around, it's a mid to low pop server with a fairly thin talent pool to pug from. We're working with other horde guilds to rebuild the community and social atmosphere, to attract raiders who want an opportunity to make a big splash on a wide open playing field and to make the game more enjoyable over all.

Players of all skill levels and experience are welcome but we're really looking for long term players who remember how much fun it could be to be a part of an active and aggressive social environment.

My Battletag is bloodgod#1142
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I would be interested in a 25 man run....as long as it isn't too, too late. I turn into a pumpkin being Central time and all.

Edit:(weekend would be even better)
Edited by Chachí on 2/18/2013 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I wish 10 and 25 lockouts weren't on seperate cds.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You mean the same...? Or has it changed? IDK. I'm just an altaholic this xpac.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
10 and 25, in Wrath, were separate lockouts... Like them damn koreans get now.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Really looking forward to getting a 25 man team rounded out. Let's bring the EPIC raiding that we all remember and love back to life. If you want to be part of something our server hasn't had in years, then this is the time and this is your team.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
ATM The 25 man run is looking to run 2 or 3 nights each week depending on getting 25 people's availability to line up and is set to be a tues/weds/thurs or tues/weds run. 6:30 server for 2-3 hours a night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Damn all your Tuesday start times!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LOL Eh I want you for my 10 man weekend run anway, good rets are hard to come by.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]