[H] Prot Warrior LF 10M Raiding Spot/Guild!

90 Orc Warrior
I'm getting tired of looking for pugs every week on this character knowing there are people out there who are dying for a tank, so I'd like to get this in a guild that both needs me and raids at a time that works for me.

I don't care for much in this game other than raiding, so I was thinking of transferring this character to another realm, but if I could find a raid spot here I'd much prefer to save the money. I know that Icecrown has some good raiding guilds, but the average Pugs are pretty bad here.

I should be able to maintain a high attendance rate on any times for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at any time past 5PM Server, and late nights on Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun. (10:30PM Server or later).

In the past I have usually progressed through only half of what the game has had to offer, getting into T5 stuff in BC, halfway through ICC, but last expansion despite having missed the earlier raids I ended up with 5/8 Heroic DS. I'd like to not go backwards this expansion.

My current progression is 6/6 MV and 2/6 in HoF with some experience on Garalon. (24%)
I have a headset and will use either Ventrilo or Mumble.

If your guild is looking for a Tank, please send me in-game mail or post here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Alt+0233 is the code for the e in my name, for those of you unfamiliar with Alt Codes, just copy Confuséd and when in-game press Control+V to paste it there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Still looking for a Guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm still available.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Still without a raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Considering you're only posting on the Icecrown forums for recruitment from what I can tell you'll be looking for awhile. This server is basically a border line low pop Alliance favored server with a small amount of halfway decent guilds to choose from.

Honestly you'd be better to go to the guild recruitment forums, find something, anything, and get off this dead zone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/03/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Skurkitty
Honestly you'd be better to go to the guild recruitment forums, find something, anything, and get off this dead zone.

That seems to be the case with most servers now, barring ofc servers like Illiden MG etc. Too many people that want to raid, not enough raid guilds/teams. Used to see at least pug raids all the time spamming, now even that is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey confused Fatality has a opening for a tank. we raid tuesday friday and saturdays from 7 till 10 and later depending on how the raid is going.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Order of Blackstaff is also looking for a tank, but you'd have to go alliance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]