Paladin Design

81 Human Paladin
Just as predicted, a storm of dudes playing female characters, and blood elves raging. Can this get any more predictable?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I personally love Avenging Wrath with and without the glyph. It's my favorite ability. If paladins are now too "girly" for you now then just reroll.
Reply Quote
go wing or go home..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Leave it to the nerds to take his post about "butterfly" wings literally. You guys need to lift more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If ANY armour needs to be addressed, its the challenge armour. :/
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If ANY armour needs to be addressed, its the challenge armour. :/

I went cow just to make this set look cooler xD
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
go to icc and get the dk looking set like i did
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/20/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Athex
Just as predicted, a storm of dudes playing female characters, and blood elves raging. Can this get any more predictable?

I think you've invested entirely too much of your identity into an avatar in a video game. This aint about wings, this is about what you perceive as a threat to your masculinity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
DO YOU EVEN LIFT BROKLAHOMA?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is something that I've never actually shared with anybody before, but on Saturday nights, I like to throw on a nice dress, go out to dive bars, and insist that everybody call me Mrs. Haberdasher
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm beefy!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Dainerys
This is something that I've never actually shared with anybody before, but on Saturday nights, I like to throw on a nice dress, go out to dive bars, and insist that everybody call me Mrs. Haberdasher

Lady. People aren't chocolates. You know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Jackishi

Lady. People aren't chocolates. You know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling.

Sir, you may call me any girl name you wish. xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
well thers a perfectly good lore explenation for why the gear isnt classic paldin style

when you go into a raid and kill a boss the loot you pick up isnt made for a paldin, its plate gear athat amplifies your abilities with the light. It is not gear made for you its useful items that you pick up then, wear they were the bosses items that you steal from their corpse.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
1. Transmog.

2. Don't use the glyph.

It really doesn't get much simpler than that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]