New race for next Expantion.

90 Draenei Priest
Goat fetish irl? I feel bad for you

Warning: Waxing Poetic about Female Draenei and Pandaren ahead.

Goat and Panda fetish if anything. I was all too pleased to race change my shaman to Panda and then roll Maziko, plus I'm considering race changing my rogue as well. That model, those casting animations, that food buff racial...the money Blizzard has made off of me is, frankly, sickening.

Not sure why you'd feel bad for me. Nothing wrong with appreciating well made attractive models, especially since both Fem Draenei and Fem Pandas are both lovely representations of the female form, though in very different ways. Fem goats also have very nice faces and bone structure (Damalia for example is quite regal looking in my opinion, with the long graceful neck, darkly painted lips, and sharp cheekbones.) as well as the best melee combat animations in the game, imo. My Pandaren on the other hand all have the same face (Makes me sad. So tired of :3) but we can't deny it's a very expressive face and that what little customazation there is goes a long way. Somehow my monk doesn't really look like my shaman, though they both have perma :3 going on. Plus when compared to the other models it's downright amazing. And their healing animations are great.

Human females on the other hand have awkward casting, wave weapons around weapons bigger than their bodies, and are so blocky it burns my eyes.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
02/19/2013 12:30 AMPosted by Lena
They can just say some of the Eredar decided to break off from the Burning Legion.

And were slaughtered on sight by the draenei. Man'ari are physically different from draenei anyway.

draenei are pacifists they wouldnt do something mean like that

and the night elves let the Highbourne back in
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh please blizzard no more new races.... Atleast for awhile its bad enough we have to deal with pandas running around.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

Yes, they would.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
02/19/2013 01:05 AMPosted by Schnappi

Lol what? The heck they wouldn't.

Again, this doesn't detract from my desire to play a draenei warlock. I can want to play one and still be able to see that, from a logic stand point, it makes no sense/will never happen. I'm not even sure how Draenei DK's aren't shunned/killed on sight, what with the necromancy and pestilence and blood magic.

02/19/2013 01:05 AMPosted by Schnappi
and the night elves let the Highbourne back in

Which, lets be real, was stupid.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Tedfast
A race of walking talking pants for the expantion. :p

I walked into the thread, and didn't even get to read the OP before I saw this and lol'd for about 3 minutes. Props to you, good sir (and/or madam)!
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
02/19/2013 01:15 AMPosted by Damalia

Indeed it was, but it means that the Draenei letting in some Eredar in the next expac isn't farfetched
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/19/2013 01:20 AMPosted by Schnappi

Indeed it was, but it means that the Draenei letting in some Eredar in the next expac isn't farfetched

Yes, it is farfetched. Man'ari would be killed on sight.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/19/2013 12:00 AMPosted by Stinkyfinger
Klingons!

You mean Ally Orcs?
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Priest
Hero Class, please and thank you.
Reply Quote
15 Pandaren Warrior
For the love of all that is sacred, bring in Ogres for the Horde already. Only race left from the Warcraft: Tides of Darkness. Come on, who isn't curious as to what female Ogres look like. Just leave the male Ogre dance as is, it is freakin awesome. LOL, base the female Ogres after Honey boo-boo's mom. Hideous, but appropriate.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I have a feeling we will be seeing Hero "Casses" plural... Or at least upgrades to current classes. But, not new races.

For example:

Warrior Heroes would be something like Warlords(Tanks) or Gladiators(Dps)
Hunters Heroes: would be Rangers (Marksman focus)
Paladin Hero: would be a Crusader...

Just throwing it out there.. have not really given it a ton of thought but it would make more sense then bringing out more races and whole new classes....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This is what blizz needs to do. Release a few neutral races that can either join the alliance or horde. They don't need to have major lore or make up a new story.

Keep it simple like Death knights. DK were part of the scourge and broke off to join horde/alliance.

These new neutral races can do a few quests that leads them to join the alliance or horde much like the pandas/dks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I've been saying this since, well, a long time ago. Playable Ethereals. They could be neutral like the Panda's. C'mon, think about it, you would be able to run around completely nude and still look awesome :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
The Rock Creatures from Deepholm. Therezene's minions are now going to be playable..
Reply Quote
Ethereal and arakkoa would be cool races to have. Maybe they came to Azeroth from Draenor and seek shelter with the two factions.

I really don't want anymore neutral races. Padaren made sense, but I don't want anymore.

The only other race worthy enough to be a neutral race because they would be too awesome to give to only one faction would be the tuskarr.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
The only good race they had in GW2 were the charr. A cat like race for wow would be awesome. We had an expansion of flabby pandas, make a cat race for the next neutral race.
Reply Quote
22 Human Warlock
Ooooo....how about Amazon warriors??? :-)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/19/2013 01:22 AMPosted by Lena

Yes, it is farfetched. Man'ari would be killed on sight.

Not as far-fetched as you think. How long did the Draenei allow the Orcs to slaughter them on Draenor before they finally attempted to fight back? Granted, I doubt they would let the Man'ari in, or would be highly resistant to it. But killed on sight seems a little to cruel for the Draenei. We're talking about one of the most peceaful races in all WoW lore, probably even more so than Night Elves. It would only be their knowledge of the Man'ari and what they did/are that would make them kill them.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I still really want the Alliance to get playable Drynads. I know it would be hell to update old gear to fit a 4-legged creature, but I think it would be awesome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]