Rocket Surgeons - Recruiting for 25s.

90 Night Elf Druid
Who we are:
Rocket Surgeons
Guild Focus:
25 man raids, but having fun is the highest priority.

Basic Guild Info:
Our guild is nearing completion of its 25 man roster. We recently merged both Untitled and Corporate under the Rocket Surgeons banner. The guild is compromised of players who want to take the game seriously, but don't want the game to feel like a job. While we are only raiding two nights a week, we refuse to waste the raid time. We get in and get the job done. We expect all players to be prepared and ready at raid start. The guild is not all seriousness, we like to have fun, be it banter between members or doing stuff on off nights as well as raid nights, this is a guild that is built first and foremost to have fun.

Progression
25 3/12
10 5/12

Who we are recruiting:
We are currently looking for:

Range DPS. Elemental shaman or Boomkin would be ideal.
(for the love of bacon, no warlocks)

All players should show a knowledgeable understanding of their class, with proper gemming and enchants. We want to raid together, so we will expect everyone should pull their weight. So that means knowing their class and being prepared for raids. Also we would really appreciate it if a player is 485+ (although lower will be considered, we want TOT ready players).

At this time we are recruiting specifically for 25 mans, although if you want in on a non-raiding position we will be more than happy to invite people as long as they are drama free.

Guild Logistics:
Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 to 10:00PM server (we will potentially add one day).
We will use a DKP loot system. I have raided since vanilla, and in all my time I have not encountered a system that was completely without flaws, but DKP is the least likely to cause drama.
We will use Mumble as our VOIP server of choice.
We have a website at www.rocket-surgeons.com (usage is not required).
Repairs/food/flasks provided for guild raids.

If you are looking for a place to raid 25 mans please contact an officer such as Myself, Bobbarkér, Tormento, Merylvingian, Sanyang, or Roderikk.

This is a guild of adults, and with that said crude language can and will be used, especially in regards to Axies' mom.
Edited by Alphashift on 4/25/2013 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I have had Alpha in my pugged runs and he is every bit capable of handling his own. I can't speak to the rest of his leadership but if they are anything like Alpha, this will be a great guild to work progression into for 25's. Good luck Alpha!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks for the kind words Torm. We are still looking for everyone, healers especially. Would love to get a good healer so we can go ahead and start challenge modes soon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are still looking for more, our numbers are slowly but surely growing. Come join a great group of people.
Edited by Alphashift on 2/26/2013 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bump, still searching for some folks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Best wishes! 25 man is truly epic raiding, but getting a new guild off the ground is an uphill task.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
TO THE TOP!

And a happy welcome to our new guildies from Untitled and Corporate.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Looking for some added depth to our 25M group. We are about 5 players short of having a very good group of raiders with extensive raiding experience. Come join us for purposeful raiding on a lighter schedule.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
*All nights with my mother will be reserved only for full members after passing trial, and only if you are the top dps for the night. (Special provisions can be made for top heals as well.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Back to the top. Still looking.

Also, I will be away for a week, so if you are interested in joining, speak with one of the other officers.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bump, we're really close to completing our 25M group, but still looking for a few more. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Added another TOT kill to the 10 man, still looking for more to make those kills in 25 man.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The council is dead now on 10. It is a real shame that we are still looking for just a few more to start rolling 25s.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Free bump for a few old buddies now in RS!

(Also Monken OP)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Looking for a few more, we really would like to transition to 25s soon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We got 2 bosses down in 25. Still looking for more.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated a few things.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Still looking to fill a few spots for our 25M

Boomkin
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Fire/Frost Mage

Please contact Alphashift, Bobbarkér, Tormento, Merylvingian, Sanyang, or Roderikk in game please if you have any questions. Or just ask anyone on in guild if an officer is online.
Edited by Bobbarkér on 4/19/2013 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumping for updated post.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]