Nothing Personal <A> Tank and Tank heals 10pm

90 Night Elf Druid
Greetings!

As a raid team we've had a few people move on to greener pastures, and 2 are having kids, also I'm adjusting for more nights- what this means is our 10 pm to 1 am raid team needs experienced heroic tanks and 1 tank healer for 3 nights a week to kick some Thunder King butt.

I've been a raid lead for years, expect you to know your class inside and out, and be able to contribute to the strat for downing something. A 10 man team is not just like collecting loot in 25 lol- and I'm not going to have someone leave halfway through the tier. Everything is paid for- food, flasks, repairs ALSO enchants, gems.... everything! We want the best raiders, and expect the best from you.

That doesn't mean we don't mess up either lol- but if you're the type who thinks they can fit in, not stress about mutiple wipes while figuring stuff out, and like to have fun while being serious at the same time, this is the raid group for you. Our 10 pm late night time is appealing, and the raid nights, once established, are pretty set in stone and I require around 90% attendance with notification prior to missing a raid.

If you're the type of player who feels they can bring our level up (IE downing heroic end boss while tier is current) then please give me an in game mail. If you don't quite meet up to these standards, don't fear! Still send me if interested because alittle heart goes a long way if you know you have the dedication. Remember I said if you know you have the dedication, not think you have it =) Faint of heart need not apply. Excelsier!

Crazythorn aka Milton, Descartes, Nietzschebon
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
We also have free punch and pie
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
02/20/2013 09:11 AMPosted by Lethoian
We also have free punch and pie

Was going to comment on this and staying away from my late night turf... But Good Lord that nerd point score!! 18455????
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
<cripple irl i has no life :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Join us for another Realm First, yeah?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Sent you in-game mail
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm interested if there's Fri/Sat raids! Also BG/Lital needs to sing "What's Up", with a recording. That's not a prerequisite, it just needs to happen at some point. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAAAAAAA
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/27/2013 04:21 AMPosted by Raike
I'm interested if there's Fri/Sat raids! Also BG/Lital needs to sing "What's Up", with a recording. That's not a prerequisite, it just needs to happen at some point. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAAAAAAA

I SAID HEY!!!! WHAT'S GOIN ON!!!

also I hate your pet...

also also bump.
Edited by Holywall on 2/27/2013 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I just want to tell you both Good Luck, we're all counting on you.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
We're still looking for that tank and tank healer if I'm not mistaken.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk

yes we are, but u're still a mistake.......
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
03/05/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Lethoticus

A beautiful mistake.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
03/05/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Holyseed

A beautiful mistake.

plz tell me thats what ur moms says......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]