Luckiest rare mount drop for YOU?

90 Night Elf Druid
Just had the Ashes drop for me on my third run. Kinda still in shock. Meanwhile i've run for Raven lord 130+ times and still nothing

The system is strange.
90 Tauren Shaman
I got Raven Lord while doing the questline for being able to summon Nightbane in Kara.
Got the Ultramarine Qiraji Battlebug while trying to get my alchemist the Vial of the Sands recipe.

I just never have to be looking for what I want and I'll get it.
90 Troll Shaman
Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake, first run of normal Stonecore back in the first week of Cataclysm.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Got the raptor mount first time ever in ZG on any character with my newly 70 moonkin back in BC.
90 Undead Warlock
Got TLPD and MCF in the space of two days while leveling my shaman. Was at both places to grind up mining - wasn't even looking for them.
90 Human Death Knight
It's not really a mount thing, but I've seen the OH Glaive drop 4 times and the MH once. After the 3rd OH drop I started bringing a monk with me for my BT runs and she just got her OH Glaive 10 mins ago.
90 Night Elf Druid
Got the Big Love Rocket on the first day last year.
90 Troll Shaman
02/19/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Murugan
Got TLPD and MCF in the space of two days while leveling my shaman. Was at both places to grind up mining - wasn't even looking for them.

My hunter got his Dark Whelpling that way. Heck, I was actively trying to avoid fighting mobs, I only killed the one that dropped it because it aggroed on me when I ran past it.
87 Blood Elf Warlock
Ashes on my second run.
Raven Lord on my first.

Still sad I could never get the Tiger before it was taken out. Oh well.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I got the Raven Lord from a CTA bag in Cataclysm
90 Human Death Knight
Swift zulian tiger is the only mount I take pride in...until I get invincible.
90 Draenei Paladin
I got the old ZG raptor one night when I decided to run ZG one last time before cata on kind of a whim. It was 3am and about a week before cata dropped. I feel pretty lucky with that one. It was only my 3rd kill too.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Either the Swift Zulian Tiger or Onyxian Drake.
50 Gnome Warlock
I had the white hawkstrider drop my first time ever in H. MgT, but I gave it to my friend who went in with me.

I finally had Anzu drop for me last week. Was just a random "why the hell not" since I was on my way to black temple to get the other glaive I'm missing.
90 Orc Rogue
I have two Al'ars with 41 KT kills on this toon. Now if only I could sell my extra one taking up bag space.
90 Human Paladin
Not long after I hit 80 in Wrath I decided to solo Strat to work on faction rep. I think it was my first kill on this guy. The mount dropped. Not too long after I went back in there and on a whim killed Baron again, and the mount dropped again. I still keep the extra one in my bank as a trophy.
1 Blood Elf Priest
02/19/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Baristolth
Either the Swift Zulian Tiger or Onyxian Drake.

I'd love to have Onyxian Drake, it's beautiful!

I have no rare mounts, because RNG hates me. Every time I kill Anzu and there's no mount, I feel like I'm exploding inside, while making the bloodlust sound. Can't seem to get Rivendare's, or the blue drake, or TLPD, or the Oracles drake. I tried for the ZG tiger for almost a year.

*cry*

I'd give up pizza and Coke for a YEAR for just one rare mount! I think that's a fair trade. >.>
87 Draenei Mage
Swift White Hawkstrider after grinding for it off an on since the end of Wrath. Working on Raven Lord now....nothing so far.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The Spectral Tiger off of my first booster pack.
90 Pandaren Monk
i don't have any cool mounts. :(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]