warrior tanking question for Stormstout

90 Gnome Priest
Warrior Tanking question for Stormstout Brewery-

In the final Boss room when going through the Alementals; the phase that spawns a bunch of the little ones (sudsy or yeasty)
Is there a pro way to round them all up into a ball? As of now I feel like a complete scrub going to each one at a time.

Thank for any advice except "Roll a Pally" O.o
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Drop mocking banner and run either out the door and into the corner or behind the pillar
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The problem is some groups know this others dont, be sure and tell them you are los'ing and where to.

I hate when dps pulls them and runs to a place I had no intention of going.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/14/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Zorosblade
just run behind the pillar on the right side of the room and line of sight them

this worked!!!
Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Mocking Banner + Thunder Clap + Disrupting Shout + LOS the pillar. Problem solved. Throw in a Demoralizing Shout too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
02/14/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Kuroyi
Mocking Banner + Thunder Clap + Disrupting Shout + LOS the pillar. Problem solved. Throw in a Demoralizing Shout too.

That or you can just tell everyone before you pull that you plan to LoS behind the pillar and i would say about 85% of the time that works, just use heroic throw and LoS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]