Resto Sham/Mage LF guild.

90 Draenei Shaman
Myself and my husband are going to be transferring to this server within a few days. We're looking for a new guild to progress into heroics with. We haven't done much with this tier considering we just returned to WoW about 2 months ago and the fact that our current server is horrible. We were 4/8H tier 12 before we quit. I know that's not nearly impressive considering the nerfs (I believe we completed it with 10% due to making our raid group at that time), but our server is sadly dying.

ANYWAY, hit me up if you're interested. We have potential, I promise. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
hey Voilà,

<The United> is currently looking for a 10th (dps sham or monk w/ heal offspec) to start raiding immediately.

About us: One of the oldest KT guilds. clearing all normal mode content since cata started + some heroics.

Adult gamers with RL obligations who like to raid with progression as our dedicated goal on a casual, 2-day schedule. We will never demand you commit more time (compromising RL things!) to meet our raids.

All officers playing since vanilla and often 10-20 people online.

WHERE WE ARE:We cleared MoP normals 2+ months ago and wanna roll through ToT normal and start working some heroics again! Currently 3/16H is our best but for the past month we've had some dedicated members have to quit due to RL issues.

WHAT WE EXPECT: We like people who are never satisfied with their current performance and strive to perform better each week. We maintain a laid back atmosphere and you'll never be yelled at, but on the same hand we expect the most competitive dps your ilvl can offer (now and in the future). You'd have to heal on 3 healer fights. I cant see your gear but if it's bad and you're willing to work on it, we can work with you.

SCH: 7-11ser mon + wed . No extra days will be added.

Hit me up in-game if interested via letter or whisper. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]