Enhancement Weapons

90 Tauren Shaman
Personally, I'm getting tired of equipping fist weapons all the time for best in slot to bring into raids. They look ugly, and what ever you transmog them to look like, they still look ugly. I would like to be able to find raiding single handed maces, and axes for more variety like in BC times. Not this, keep equipping fist weapons non-sense.

A good example of positive development would be, "Frost Giant's Cleaver". Those are the best looking axe's I have ever seen. Single handed axe's that get slung on your back. Please produce more of this stuff. Maybe even some maces that can be back slung to wouldn't be bad.
Edited by Dreadhorns on 2/14/2013 6:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
there's an axe and a mace next tier
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Damn, it's a shame this tier is the only one for this expansion...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
NoS
keep in mind you can transmog fist weapons to axes/maces in 5.2 (can xmog all 1h to other types of 1h that your class/spec can use) :)
Reply Quote
You can not transmog fist weapons to axes nor maces in 5.2. Only weapons that share animations can be Tmogged between each other.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
^Actually fist weapons cant be transmogged to non fists, only weapons that share attack animations (which is only other fist weapons)

Edit: STEAL MY THUNDER, WHY DONT YA
Edited by Shortcircuit on 2/14/2013 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I personally can not wait till I get my hands on some fists. Imagine me in my transmog with two Claw of Molten Fury.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I personally can not wait till I get my hands on some fists. Imagine me in my transmog with two Claw of Molten Fury.

Ya, I'm still not impressed, and I still don't like it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Because last tier had Fist Weapons.

Let's not forget the Fist Weapons the tier before that.

Oh wait.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
One tier of only fist weapons has been enough for me to hate them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I have no problem with Fist Weapons. I am also not biased by having extra benefit from them in any way whatsoever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
you also get bonus from axes, #*#!!**# nose
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
ALREADY SEEN TOO MANY AXES.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Children behave, don't make me turn this thread around!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/14/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Dreadhorns
Personally, I'm getting tired of equipping fist weapons all the time for best in slot to bring into raids. They look ugly, and what ever you transmog them to look like, they still look ugly. I would like to be able to find raiding single handed maces, and axes for more variety like in BC times. Not this, keep equipping fist weapons non-sense.

Last time a fist weapon was BiS before this was... Ulduar (Golden Saronite Dragon).

Also, GSD and molten claws and Calamity's Grasp and talons of the phoenix look awesome. Don't know what you're smoking.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'm just happy to see decent maces being included.

I do enjoy fists, but.. no racial bonus. In fact, considering all the expertise available in this tier I may be forced to use non-racial alternatives anyway.
Edited by Quirk on 2/14/2013 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm 100% sure that fist weapons have the best available transmog options.

When in doubt get fist of the deity and look cool.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Fist weapons are best weapons. After shovels, of course.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/14/2013 09:51 PMPosted by Hyjinx
Also, GSD and molten claws and Calamity's Grasp and talons of the phoenix look awesome. Don't know what you're smoking.
Female Draenei fist weapon animations are terrible, no matter how awesome a fist weapon may look, you can't hide that level of stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I want to use this and only this Dragonstrike.
Fist of the Deity is highly overrated.
Edited by Shamantra on 2/15/2013 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]