Enhancement Weapons

90 Orc Shaman
02/14/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Kegstomp
Damn, it's a shame this tier is the only one for this expansion...

+2 Sarcasm :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/14/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Chillbros
One tier of only fist weapons has been enough for me to hate them.
I'm starting to hate fist weapons too, mainly because a normal sha claw hasn't dropped and every other item on Empress' loot table has...PLus my 24 slot bag full of fist weapons is going to become useless when I get my hands on that Tia-Tia, The Scything Star.
http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=97127
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yes! YES! RUN AWAY LITTLE GIRLY TAUREN! Leave the power of the fist weapon for real combat masters!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
First of all....I have no problem with combat, this is more of a cosmetic thing. Second, leave fist weapons for people with ego's so they can continue to feel good about themselves like Bossclaw here.
Reply Quote
29 Worgen Priest
get the roflcopter fist weapon

calamity's grasp.

then you can copter your way to victory
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I prefer the fist weps. Al'ar Claw and fist of the deity are cool.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I was a little dismayed to find that the only weapons for Enh are the 476 fist from MSV and the 483 fist from HoF. I run Ele/REsto, and I have like 6 weapon options. Blizz really does hate y'all!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
We don't really need more than 2 options, tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
That's just the way itemization works, it would be silly for us to have 6 options when only enhance shaman, and 1 rogue spec, and monks use our weapons anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/15/2013 11:27 AMPosted by Ashunera
Female Draenei fist weapon animations are terrible, no matter how awesome a fist weapon may look, you can't hide that level of stupid.

Can't stress this enough.

Bring on the axes. It's past time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ok, well that's an interesting comment but, I'll go with it if it grants me the favor of having support for an Axe and/or Mace
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hand of the Deceiver from Sunwell.

Also, we had axes all the way through Cata, so don't want to go that road again so soon (TOO SOON, EXECUTUS).
Edited by Tariopia on 2/19/2013 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If your tired of using axes, then why not just simply not use them? I'm not saying that you shouldn't have fist weapons, just a little more options available to players. If you want to use fist weapons then use them. I don't like the idea of having fist weapons my only option of DPS.
Edited by Dreadhorns on 2/20/2013 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i got bored of axes. fist weapons forever! i have too many good transmoggable ones that i couldnt use for the past expac QQ
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm not saying they shouldn't have fist weapons, I just want to see a fist weapon and an axe, I don't think it's much to ask for to code one in. If you don't want to use it, then use 2 fist weapons, problem solved
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]