[A] <Up in Smoke>

90 Night Elf Hunter
Just a heads up to others out there.

The above guild was asking for a DPS in Trade for MV, so I went with.

We sit and wipe on it and I hang in there.

As soon as we down it and get to the next boss...I'm kicked. With the message, "sorry man...good luck"

Complete tools.

<Up In Smoke>...do not help these people out, specifically:
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Wabafoo/simple
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/L%C3%AFl%C3%ACth/simple

.:d:.

"Travel is fatal to bigotry, prejudice and narrow-mindedness. Broad, wholesome and charitable views cannot be acquired by vegetating in one tiny corner of Azeroth."
-- Mark Twain (paraphrased)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So, here is the reason why... you were causing the wipes.. because you couldn't comprehend the jasper chains.... and I am the regular raider who was unable to be there at the start of the raid, and replaced you with my hunter. They were polite to you, I was there. You ranted to many of our members after you were kicked. And to be honest... it happens... To post a thread about us, and say not to help us is kinda funny. We have two raids going, it's not as if we need help all the time... Just once in a while, we have real lives to attend to. Sorry you were hurt, never was the intention. I suppose we could have kicked you, not said anything, and then blocked you from talking to any of us. Good luck in your game, sorry you had to post here to feel better and feel as if you "got back at us".
Edited by Akásha on 3/3/2013 12:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sorry, your feelings got hurt, our normal raider came, and you were the pug in the group. I tried to be polite.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Yah Man that some great sh*t man. Sucks to be you Dionys. See in most cases your late for raid you miss your chance to raid but I guess some people can just be dicks. If you where wiping because of one person on first boss lol to you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
we sat there wiping for an hour with you u got replaced then started wisping me like i was the one that made the choice i am not sorry u got kicked especially with the way u are acting grow up kid and learn to just except what happens and move on boy
Edited by Lïlìth on 3/3/2013 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Darkrizzt, it was our alt raid group.. first time there with most of those toons.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was in a pug raid with <Up in Smoke>. It was one of the better experiences I have had with pug raids thusfar. I have no complaints, and would pug with them again in the future.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]