Realm first Critho dog kill

90 Goblin Shaman
Want achieve. That thing hits for 300k. Thanks to Britlemantis, Xerocide, Zilahko Allorah, Belphagore, Jelkazhul, Shadowboxing, Atlien
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
It's funny because this all started with me making a joke that we could go hang out in Stormwind tonight.

Long live Staghelm PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah there were no DK's, all the "death grips" were clashes, Monk cc's were Leg Sweep, paralyzing palm, and Glyph of Fire Breathing (which causes disorient).

-guy with a apparently a lot of heart
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Yeah there were no DK's, all the "death grips" were clashes, Monk cc's were Leg Sweep, paralyzing palm, and Glyph of Fire Breathing (which causes disorient).

-guy with a apparently a lot of heart

... Monk's can breathe fire...?

Fistofurry, you were certainly among the most dedicated to protect your auctioneers last night! I applaud you!
Reply Quote
Sorry to burst your bubble...We did it at 85 :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Who is going to call out a clash, its a grip :P Either way you sir were a champ. Like I said, you have a spot with us on horde if you ever come over.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/15/2013 09:06 PMPosted by Mithrilbrew
Sorry to burst your bubble...We did it at 85 :)

i'm thinking that they mean horde kill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]