LF Late night/weekend Raiding Guild

90 Night Elf Priest
I'm currently looking for the opportunity to fill any raid needs in a late night or weekend raiding guild. I work evenings so I arrive home by 9:30 central time.
I am currently holy/shadow spec but I have always enjoyed Disc as well. I came to this server in hopes of raiding but the guild that I joined just didn't have the motivated players that I was looking for. Then we broke off into another guild and that didn't work out either!
My priest is not my only 90, I also have a rogue and a unholy DK, but I have tanked raids in the past on her, just not yet in this expac, so it wouldn't take too much effort to gear blood and tank.
My current project is leveling my fire mage to 90 and I'm almost there and will gear it quickly also and plan to have 480 ilvl by 5.2.You can ingame mail me on my mage since I always use crazy letters, the name is Kagisme.
Please keep in mind that Im not willing to change race or realm because I have moved my toons way too many times not looking for the right raid times, just to be let down once again. All my toons started out as horde and I have been raiding since Vanilla..So, give me a shot! If I don't live up to your standards (which would be hard to believe) send me packing!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We are currently recruiting healers for our second team and could use someone with your experience. They raid Friday and Saturday 9pm-12pm PST. Feel free to check out our armory or hit up our guild website at caesarsfinest.enjin.com to learn more. We are a very active raid guild only recently formed (January), and currently 6/6 2/6. If you are interested feel free to message myself or Dameprimus in game, and best of luck either way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]