Horde arena

90 Goblin Mage
I am an experienced mage, 2 time Challenger and 2k achieve in 2v2 and 1750+ in 3v3. I'm looking for serious partners for arena and looking to hit 2200+ and hopefully get gladiator. I have been playing a few years now and have mastered my class. I Have a death knight who is almost 90 and am currently leveling my holy paladin as well. Looking for arena partners for my mage right now. Looking to hit 2200+ Especially in 3v3 and 5v5. Please gather friends and guilds interested. Thank you! Let's make thunderhorn PVP stronger. :)

PS: you can wisp me in game if necessary.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
And even if those numbers don't convince you to group up with Feetypajamas, you are still left with one important fact: He is a Goblin! How can anyone refuse?! You cannot refuse an invitation from a Goblin; it is in the code book...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thunderhorn doesn't pvp, don't be silly. If you want to get those ratings you might want to transfer off....
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Rogue
add me Fastokill, i am always looking for a pvp arena partner in thunderhorn lvl 90 hunter have good gear
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/19/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Invisibleboy
add me Fastokill, i am always looking for a pvp arena partner in thunderhorn lvl 90 hunter have good gear

I don't understand. It's like your trying to hide on an alt to post but yet you're putting your mains name, not to mention your gear is terrible. Unless your gear is the reason your hiding your main...in which case I'm not sure what to say to you.....there is a search feature
Edited by Twiizted on 2/20/2013 1:18 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]