Np healing in pvp

100 Night Elf Warrior
All class heals are great in the pvp aspect of the game, its hard for the melee dps to keep up.So if u see 4 or 5 heals in a pvp bg u lose its just like cata lol. Even if they nerfed heals by 30% across the board for each class they would be fine.At least then they couldn't hop around the bg making the dps look real stupid and it would actually force the healer to move there legs.Thats why i stopped playing the holy pally nobody could kill me, its boring these classes need to be challenged thats what u wanted right blizz a good intense fight well you better start the nerfs then.Your company had no problem once again nerfing the bajesus out of the warrior class for a 4th expansion set.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The troll is strong with this one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Not sure if srs?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Can't read the whole thing ... brain cells are crying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't have enough vodka to deal with this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Solution:

Remove warriors from game.
Edited by Milkmesoftly on 2/15/2013 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Solution:

Remove warriors from game.

No no, remove all DPS from the game. ONLY HEALERS!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I once dueled a holy pally. We would still be there if we hadn't gotten mutually bored and pulled a Thelma and Louise (jumped off a cliff together).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
/tinfoil hat
Its true ... according to Blizzard internal data a healer has never died in any BG.
My brothers', best friends', girl friends' uncle, read the internal memo himself.

oh and G.W Bush is playing a Druid this Xpac
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Definitely, can only be fixed by removing warriors from the game. /petition's blizz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]