Open Libram LXVIII: Glory Majesty Unity

100 Human Paladin
Didnt think that mod is banned on the forums.
100 Human Paladin
man, i'm kind of boggled by the stuff i'm reading about ps4. i suppose full-life computer integration is the dream of every big-brother-aspiring company, but holy crap, how are people okay with this and who thought it would fly? all they are doing is making nintendo look better with this stuff.

of course, given how things go, i bet the general populace is going to eat this up and love that their console and all of facebook is spying on everything they do on their console too.
100 Human Paladin
Sony's been clueless for a while though
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/20/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Lobster
HA feels good to me because of Zealotry. I still don't like SW much. The only time it's fun is when we have the heroic Sha haste buff so I can machinegun hammers. Pewpewpewpewpew

I feel like the difference with zealotry was that it just fit more with how we worked at the time. You'd use it at cap, go down to 0, then you'd go between 3 and 0 until it ended. with HA depending on your haste situation you might pop it at a time when you have like 1-4 HP and be stuck in this weird cycle of leftover HP. I know it doesn't really matter, it's just mentally weird.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/20/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Darthelm
I feel like the difference with zealotry was that it just fit more with how we worked at the time. You'd use it at cap, go down to 0, then you'd go between 3 and 0 until it ended. with HA depending on your haste situation you might pop it at a time when you have like 1-4 HP and be stuck in this weird cycle of leftover HP. I know it doesn't really matter, it's just mentally weird.

Eh, it doesn't really bother me. Just don't use it with more than 2 and you're fine.
100 Human Paladin
also,

THE ASHBRINGER...
90 Human Paladin
O_O
90 Blood Elf Paladin
DAMN YOU SKYPEE!!!
86 Human Warrior
02/20/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Aglaea
DAMN YOU SKYPEE!!!

Powered by Microsoft.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/20/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Rocax
DAMN YOU SKYPEE!!!

Powered by Microsoft.

Considering it made us lose a game of dota that makes quite a bit of sense.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pfft, PS4 doesn't even have a SSD, and the controller looks terrible.

Don't forget their stupid emphasis on social media, free-to-play, and connectivity. No no no, I want games; good, finished ones. Why is this so hard nowadays?

I guess its easier to swap skins as long as animations dont change.

That can't possibly be the problem: Hunters can swap guns and bows. It's just that they hate us.

Its easier for them to develop the next big milking machine than it is to make a good game.
86 Human Warrior
Remember when you used to buy games, once, and actually owned them?
100 Human Paladin
02/20/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Rocax
Remember when you used to buy games, once, and actually owned them?

You dont own games anymore, you just rent them for full price apparently
90 Dwarf Paladin
In Soviet Russia, game owns you!
100 Draenei Paladin
In Longass EULA, game owns you!

ftfy
100 Draenei Paladin
Normal Sha down.

/falls over

Never again.

Got mah Sha weapon though, my stupid weapon luck continues.
100 Human Paladin
Grats, boring fight is boring
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Normal Sha down.

/falls over

Never again.

Got mah Sha weapon though, my stupid weapon luck continues.

I sat tonight, no idea what the guild accomplished.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/20/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Grats, boring fight is boring

Stupidly boring.

Now I have to get a couple hundred valor for my final upgrade and go win two BG's for my socket. Ugh.

02/20/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Elidra
I sat tonight, no idea what the guild accomplished.

Any particular reason you sat.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/20/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Any particular reason you sat.

Don't need anything from MSV or the first boss of HoF, and that was the plan for tonight.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]