Open Libram LXVIII: Glory Majesty Unity

90 Dwarf Paladin
02/20/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Got mah Sha weapon though, my stupid weapon luck continues.

And I seem to remember you hating me for weapon not but a couple months back.

Now, you suck. -_-
100 Draenei Paladin
02/20/2013 11:47 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
And I seem to remember you hating me for weapon not but a couple months back.

Lies.

Now, you suck. -_-

Moar lies.

Still kinda bummed that I get to use it for all of two weeks before it'll be obsolete, although I imagine I'll have it far longer then that.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/21/2013 12:00 AM PST
90 Human Paladin
Don't you hate it when your shiny armour blinds you?
90 Pandaren Monk
02/21/2013 12:35 AMPosted by Levictor
Don't you hate it when your shiny armour blinds you?

No. I hate it when people wear Judgement though as it's so totally overrated. :D
100 Draenei Paladin
02/20/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Now I have to get a couple hundred valor for my final upgrade and go win two BG's for my socket. Ugh.

Grats! I be jelly.

02/21/2013 12:56 AMPosted by Pandani
No. I hate it when people wear Judgement though as it's so totally overrated. :D

02/20/2013 11:59 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Lies.
100 Human Paladin
Morning pally crew

You shut your mouth.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Oh word?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, there's always the weapons, cape, and tabard you equip that go with the armor, too. Personally, (except for my ugly belt I haven't transmogged), I liked the way my Lawbringer looked with Drillborer and the glowing enchant on my HH sword (that doesn't show up on armory, ARRGH). I just supplemented it with a subtle crown instead of that GALAXY EATER Lawbringer helm.
Edited by Jackishi on 2/21/2013 9:11 AM PST
100 Human Paladin
Well, its still technically transmogging, even if its a full set.

Just not so creative. Though there are pieces and themes you can get for prexisiting armor sets that enhance its themes or looks (Weapons/capes/tabards)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, its still technically transmogging, even if its a full set.

Just not so creative. Though there are pieces and themes you can get for prexisiting armor sets that enhance its themes or looks (Weapons/capes/tabards)

Exactly. I mean, even looking at yours, Cova, the only piece of Lightbringer you aren't wearing is the helm, but I'm not faulting that against you. Still, rather hypocritical to blast others for wearing full Judgment without looking at the entire package of what they're wearing.

For example. one of the best Judgment transmogs I saw had the Thrall questline cape from Firelands, I think the summer flame tabard, and that 2handed Axe from Black Temple.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hrm. My sleep addled brain led me to post a kinda long thread about shifting more power to escape gankers/corpse campers into players' hands, but it got buried in all the other threads about ganking and corpse camping in general. =(

Anyone want to read, skip to the TLDR, and tell me if those ideas have merit? =)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923874053
100 Draenei Paladin

Wear what you like, screw what others think is my motto. It is overused but it's a damn good set, if it looked better on Draenei I'd wear it more often.

what I find stupid is ppl wearing complete sets like judgment and then asking you to rate their transmog. As if there's anything to rate, anyone can slap that crap on, may as well be rate the paladin sets. Not what I'd call transmog.

More to mogging then that, even if it is a pre existing set. Weapon, cloak and tabard choices and then there's your characters look that you have to match. Skin tone, hair color, etc.

Most people who lay claim to unique sets are just running around in non tier sets, a set is still a set Tier or not.

So yeah, less finding people stupid.

Grats! I be jelly.

Yay jelly, what flavor?

:P

Thanks.
100 Human Paladin
Well Jackshi, I have a hard time sympathizing with people being ganked on PVP servers personally

Ultima Online kinda gave me no sense of sympathy for what happens in WoW

Its seriously a non issue to me. Yea ganking sucks, but honestly you rolled on a PVP server, you knew what was coming.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well Jackshi, I have a hard time sympathizing with people being ganked on PVP servers personally

Ultima Online kinda gave me no sense of sympathy for what happens in WoW

Its seriously a non issue to me. Yea ganking sucks, but honestly you rolled on a PVP server, you knew what was coming.

Oh believe me, understood on that note.

I don't really mind ganking. I gank and get ganked all the time, it's a way of life you need to accept on a PvP server. Just, sometimes I think things are too skewed against lowbies, especially when corpse campers end up being persistent about it. Part of the reason I wrote that was because during my Syndicate genocide, I fended off some jerks camping this lvl 20. Apparently, he couldn't even get off a hearthstone before they'd find him again (I assume they had some VanasKOS addon).
100 Human Paladin
Well yea, people are jerks. Which is unfortunate.

There should be a disclaimer if you're a new account if you're rolling on a PVP server
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, that idea ended up panning out, but thanks for the read anyway. =P

I agree about the disclaimer thing though.

Now people seem to think I have a problem with being corpse camped. Which is funny, because Paladins never had to worry about it in the first place. :P *ahem /shieldhearth*
100 Human Paladin
Indeed, we're one of the lucky classes with an "OUT" so to speak
90 Pandaren Monk
Wear what you like, screw what others think is my motto. It is overused

I agree with you here.
02/21/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
but it's a damn good set

But not here. :D

I have 3 favourite transmog sets. Lawbringer (yes, shush, haven't used it yet but is one of my favourite Paladin tier sets), Lightbringer and the DK T10 lookalike set from ICC25 heroic. Currently using Lightbringer.

I also hate helms which completely cover the face or hide the characters hair.
Edited by Pandani on 2/21/2013 10:42 AM PST
100 Human Paladin
But sets with helmets that cover your face keeps Lobster from drawing a pony of me.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]