Open Libram LXVIII: Glory Majesty Unity

100 Human Paladin
Fair and balanced
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just remember to stab the knees
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That is maybe the most warlock thing ever.

Seriously though, wish him the best.
100 Draenei Paladin
Tell him to suck it up, that's no excuse to miss raid nights!

I'm kidding.....

Hope they're okay.
100 Human Paladin
Vomiting blood is no excuse for a hardcore heroic progression guild Lobster
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Paladinchaz

Only vomiting Ood brains warrant that.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Paladinchaz

Hell of a party trick, though.
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/22/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Dainerys
Only vomiting Ood brains warrant that.

That would be a bit ood, wouldn't it?
100 Draenei Paladin
Ah Super Mario Brothers 3 you do fill my nostalgia goggles to near overflowing and you are one of my great shames as I haven't beaten you to this day.

Was messing around with my Virtual Console stuffs as I was bored, I read that the new PS4 won't transfer any downloadable purchases you've made on your PS3.

Yeah, that will go over well.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/22/2013 3:16 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I like how disconnected some of these companies are with the people they are 'making games for'.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I like how game companies can't seem to keep sequels on target with their predecessors. Darksiders 2 feels more like a third-person, limited-world, single-character, puzzle-based RPG; whereas the first one was a God of War-esque hack'n'slash adventure fiesta of wanton destruction.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/22/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Vlada
I like how disconnected some of these companies are with the people they are 'making games for'.

That could be said about a lot of things these days, not just the gaming companies.

Personally I'll be happier when the younger generations take over the world entirely.
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/22/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Personally I'll be happier when the younger generations take over the world entirely.

That we may drown in Bieber Fever? F-that noise.
100 Draenei Paladin

By the time the younger generation takes over, they'll be the older generation. The corporate environment seems to institutionalize all layers, and assimilate those outside forces that prove successful.

I think what will be good for gaming in particular is to see the cost of game production to decrease. Inflating costs only serve to restrict who makes games, and causes the game producers to be more cautious with what they make. Hopefully stuff like Kickstarter becomes the norm.
Edited by Snozberries on 2/22/2013 4:54 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin

You know what, I'll take the bad out of my generation (Generation Y) over the bad in the current declining generations.

Despite the fact that all the other remaining generations seem to think Gen Y is nothing but a bunch of trash, just further proof of the changing times IMO.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/22/2013 5:04 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
02/22/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Snozberries
I think what will be good for gaming in particular is to see the cost of game production to decrease. Inflating costs only serve to restrict who makes games, and causes the game producers to be more cautious with what they make. Hopefully stuff like Kickstarter becomes the norm.

Yeah. Plus, indie devs tend to be the most creative bunch.

There are some rather creative triple A gaming companies, but I noticed that creativity is few and far between where as indie devs constantly make unique games.
100 Draenei Paladin
You know what, I'll take the bad out of my generation (Generation Y) over the bad in the current declining generations.

Despite the fact that all the other remaining generations seem to think Gen Y is nothing but a bunch of trash, just further proof of the changing times IMO.

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

-Socrates
100 Draenei Paladin
I'll just drop the whole generational argument right now before it turns into something not fit for the Libram.

Sufficed to say I'm tired of hearing in the media how people born after the 80's are lazy, worthless garbage that are tearing society down.

/random

I'd really like a good zombie/infected type movie. For all the popularity of the genre there are so few good gems.

Cause me bored.

http://youtu.be/gmRSGYmCl58
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]