Open Libram LXVIII: Glory Majesty Unity

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I anticipate the new MLP will actually be way less mature than FiM.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/16/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Lobster
If you thought regular ponies were bad, wait until the tweenage high school ponygirls flood the internet. Soon ALL will know our suffering!

The horror.

._.
100 Human Paladin
i'll not pass judgment on it yet. i work with tween-age kids at this point, and quite frankly they could really use some of the 'don't be a giant jerk, value your friendships, don't be catty or cruel, etc' lessons that FiM gets across. also, there are a few shows that have aged with their target demographic that have done alright also (ben ten did so quite successfully), so there's at least precedent. so long as the writing stays intelligent and so forth, there's hope for it to not be total garbage. can't say i'm sold on the premise - it's comes across as some internet fanfic, but i'll wait to see what they are going to do first.

edit - after doing some swift internet research, it appears that it's a spinoff which means we don't have to watch it. apparently it won't interfere with the main series at all - probably a different production team entirely, judging by the differences in artistic style. good good. tweens could still do with some lessons in not being horrible to one another, and if this does anything to forward that, i'm for it. mean kids make me sad. -_-

in paladin-related news, revered SoJ and a reduced cooldown on wings should be nice to use. keeping the snare, perhaps with a buff to seal damage, will be quite nice.
Edited by Martana on 2/16/2013 11:31 AM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
02/16/2013 11:26 AMPosted by Martana
in paladin-related news, revered SoJ and a reduced cooldown on wings should be nice to use. keeping the snare, perhaps with a buff to seal damage, will be quite nice.

If they buff SoJ it may even be better to switch to that when bursting for the 26% weapon damage per hit.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There was a MLP:FiM fighting game, very short lived. It got pulled before it was finished. I guess fighting to the death really doesn't go well with the lessons the show teaches.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/16/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Vlada
There was a MLP:FiM fighting game, very short lived. It got pulled before it was finished. I guess fighting to the death really doesn't go well with the lessons the show teaches.

http://tinyurl.com/bwfnzox

I actually herd the MLP people were giving the creators of the game a hard time but now it's been given the okay again.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ah. I read that the creator of FiM had gotten a hold of the people that made the game and offered them all new characters to use, since the network didn't want it affecting the show.. or something.
Edited by Vlada on 2/16/2013 1:16 PM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
BY OGDEN'S HAMMER...
100 Draenei Paladin
02/16/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Svayne
BY OGDEN'S HAMMER...

WHAT SAVINGS!
92 Draenei Monk
02/16/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Svayne
BY OGDEN'S HAMMER...

I prefer Grabthar's Hammer.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/16/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Vlada

Wasn't that short lived, it's been in development for years.

02/16/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Vlada
Ah. I read that the creator of FiM had gotten a hold of the people that made the game and offered them all new characters to use, since the network didn't want it affecting the show.. or something.

I saw that, too, but if it's back on normally, then that would be better. The reason Hasbro shut it down was probably because of the donation drive for EVO.
100 Draenei Paladin
IT'S SNOWING!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

*runs around wildly*
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/16/2013 3:11 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
Hoookay, slow Libram.

Snow has stopped now, was going pretty good for awhile but we ended up with little more then a dusting. :(

May get more before the nights over but I doubt it, just a bit west of here has over four inches!

What I wouldn't give for a good blizzard, just once.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/16/2013 7:25 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/16/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
*runs around wildly*

bad caden. bad. snow is bad.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/16/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
What I wouldn't give for a good blizzard, just once.

They listen to their customers sometimes, but I agree, they really could j...

oh

snow? oh
100 Draenei Paladin
My Monks have it good. Daily quest that gives a XP buff, food vendor that sells good buff food for your level range and weapon vendors that sell good weapons for your level range.

So spoiled.

02/16/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Idoma
bad caden. bad. snow is bad.

Lies!

Snow is awesome!

It never started back up here. T_T

So just a lite dusting that will be melted by tomorrow afternoon.

They listen to their customers sometimes, but I agree, they really could j...

oh

snow? oh

Ha!
100 Draenei Paladin
Good: Your WoW BFF decides that he is going to take his Monk, his main, his pride and joy, and make it a female Draenei instead of a Panda.

Bad: He also decides that he is going to name it

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Freehandjabs/advanced

Just.... wow
100 Draenei Paladin
02/16/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Tailias
Bad: He also decides that he is going to name it

Names that actually fit in the game's lore are the best. Bad taste of names, I say!

02/16/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Tailias
Your WoW BFF decides that he is going to take his Monk, his main, his pride and joy, and make it a female Draenei instead of a Panda.

Funnily enough, I actually started out as a male human myself until race changing to femdraenei.
Edited by Astaeri on 2/16/2013 10:13 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]