Healing Spheres??

60 Dwarf Death Knight
How do they automatically appear? My wife is a lvl 80 monk and she swears that she is not casting them, yet there they are.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Not sure if for srs...but in case you are: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=124041
Edited by Milkmesoftly on 2/16/2013 12:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Your wife should read her spellbook. :(
Reply Quote
Well, to be fair, with everything being automatically learned upon hitting new levels rather than at trainers, and the spam that some levels get of "ZOMG YOU LEARNED RANDOM SHINNY STUFF", it is not that rare for some information slip by to some people.

But yeah, Mastery for MW monks make their heals poop orbs.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Well, that's the point of reading the spellbook. Making sure you don't miss things after a heavy surge of new abilities.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I'm leveling my third priest and I still sometimes forget spells. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yes, but the layout of the spellbook makes it pretty terrible for getting an understanding of how a class works. The old talent trees were much better for that sort of thing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
02/16/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Milkmesoftly
I'm leveling my third priest and I still sometimes forget spells. >.>

:P But then you look them up?

@Anarri:

It is, but I'm not saying you do it to understand how a class works. I'm saying you do it to understand how the individual spells work.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Well, it's easy to miss the fact that you learned a new spell or passive while you're in the middle of combat, like a dungeon.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
If you haven't figured it out from the mocking posts: Mistweaver mastery gives a chance % to procs orbs every time the MW monk casts a heal.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
02/16/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Vear
If you haven't figured it out from the mocking posts: Mistweaver mastery gives a chance % to procs orbs every time the MW monk casts a heal.

None of these posts have been mocking. I'm absolutely serious. Players should learn to check their spellbook at least periodically.

02/16/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Milkmesoftly
Well, it's easy to miss the fact that you learned a new spell or passive while you're in the middle of combat, like a dungeon.

>,> Really? I pretty much never miss them. The spells appear in your chat log. I suppose if you're in a dungeon and gchat is flying it can happen, but when I ding I check my spellbook to see if I've learned anything new.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
The number of things that go into your chat log when you ding 80 is pretty ridiculous.
(I leveled a new toon into that range recently, it's over a dozen lines of chat, about how I now have access to six new titles and three dungeons and raids and spells it's all a blur.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/16/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Anarri
Yes, but the layout of the spellbook makes it pretty terrible for getting an understanding of how a class works. The old talent trees were much better for that sort of thing.

Look who it is :)

Riôt
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

This is so true.

Also: YAY ANARRI!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Can't be quoted enough.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
02/16/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Vear

Mine wasn't sarcastic, I linked the spell. :\

Edit:

ERMAGERDANNARER!
Edited by Milkmesoftly on 2/16/2013 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

It's not that bad if you actually look at the spellbook ahead of time and recognize when you're getting something really nice and plan ahead.

Mastery is something everyone should recognize however as it's universal @80
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Also brewmasters create healing spheres that only they can see
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/16/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Tonydanza

It's not that bad if you actually look at the spellbook ahead of time and recognize when you're getting something really nice and plan ahead.

Mastery is something everyone should recognize however as it's universal @80

Put yourself in the shoes of a brand new player.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/16/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Tiriél
Put yourself in the shoes of a brand new player.

That's mean. Why would you take their shoes? They need those shoes. Go buy your own.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]