The World of Warcraft Movie Script

90 Undead Warlock
Dear Blizz, I saved you the time, effort and expense of writing a script for your upcoming motion picture.

The protagonist is shown in heartwarming empathy building scene where he nurses a sick kitten back to health. The Kitten is killed by the opposite faction forcing the protagonist to go to war.

The protagonist enters AV and stands around in a cave while DKs spam PoF infinitely before somebody puts a train set down causing everybody to mimic a chu-chu train for a minute or so. As he leaves the barred cave somebody pops Blood Lust to help him mount quicker. It is fairly easy to figure out who it is as 32 other characters are botting with self heals or running into cave walls or hiding behind the tree by the base.

After braving a shower of arrows he encounters and kills Bal, who just stands around slow casting and getting Death Gripped around the room by various DKs, most of which are named Xxddeathknitex or xxaarthisssx or Thunderqt.

The protagonist opens his map sees that the 32 who were botting at the start of the game are still botting as he rides to a bunker to defend it.

A recap team of 7 other players (fully half of the Allies non-botting team) enter the dark bunker.

The protagonist is crowd controlled for 32 seconds, protagonist dies, movie ends.

Roll credits, credits are stun-locked for 21 seconds, credits die, credits end.
Edited by Bubblykiss on 2/16/2013 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I've seen this movie before.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
All the sudden in eye of the storm a shammy comes!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
02/16/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Bubblykiss
Xxddeathknitex or xxaarthisssx or Thunderqt.

Oh man my sides left the universe.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Now working on the sequel, should take around 30 minutes to write, but first I have to finish my draft of the New Fast and Furious Movie.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/18/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Bubblykiss
Now working on the sequel, should take around 30 minutes to write, but first I have to finish my draft of the New Fast and Furious Movie.
Oh no you din't!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Ohgodfleas
Oh no you din't!

Teaser:

a car, go boom, girl, bikini and then trains move and it jumps (car/train/bikini), and this guy who looks funny laugh, skid and crash!
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
This is bull !@#$, the credits are so underpowered. PLEASE BUFF CREDITS

BTW this would make a Hilarious machinema!!
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Bubblykiss

so...funny....xD

you win today's gen forum.

here's your cookie
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Too bad they aren't making a World of Warcraft movie.

Edit: Yet, let's see how the Warcraft movie pans out first.
Edited by Anumesh on 2/18/2013 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

The protagonist is crowd controlled for 32 seconds, protagonist has very embarrassing death, movie ends.

fixed it for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]