LIKE A BOSS

100 Undead Rogue
Woe

You had at least 1 rogue, 1 feral druid, 1 hunter, 2 healers (priest plus druid), 1 brewmaster, and more... not to mention the 25% buff and legion of guards.

Well then, don't choose to fight us at the gy. We aren't chasing you guys to your chosen fighting spot while splitting us up, guess we can sit on a draw. Sorry you guys couldnt roll over us like you did yesterday when we had 1 healer and you had 3.

We had 2 yesterday, priest and rshaman (Nuch was ret). I wouldn't consider it a draw either, since Nuch and I 2v5'd a big portion of your group up north on a hill before you guys started turtling at the graveyard.

Unless you consider Pjanes dying a win - which is understandable because that guy is a scrub, please kill him more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I wouldn't consider it a draw either, since Nuch and I 2v5'd a big portion of your group up north on a hill before you guys started turtling at the graveyard.

Well nuch didnt let you know about him and a elemental shaman rez zergging me 5 minutes before that and they failed to kill me.
Edited by Vod on 2/17/2013 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The graveyard is always held by the more dominant group, be it by numbers, gear, skill or any other reason you can come up with. We chased you out of the graveyard and won that battle. Stop crying that you could not reclaim it.

If the situation was reversed you would have stayed in the graveyard and put up guards. That is the standard tactic of any group that takes it (horde or alliance). It's funny how you guys cry to the forums the moment things don't go your way. You may have the gear and skill but you lack the heart of the other horde guilds we fight everyday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Woe
I

I wouldn't consider it a draw either, since Nuch and I 2v5'd a big portion of your group up north on a hill before you guys started turtling at the graveyard.

Well nuch didnt let you know about him and a elemental shaman rez zergging me 5 minutes before that and they failed to kill me.

Tee heee heee

If only my off spec gear wasn't all blues... and if I only had a malev weapon... and 25% more hp and dmg.. and If I hadn't just used my CD's on Murkmonk (sorry dude, cant remember your name atm)... who also showed up at the end of that fight btw.

But hey, watching you guys trying to train me down as holy is pretty funny =D

And Dru, stop drinking the koolaid...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe
I think it's more that it's just a completely different objective for the two of us. You guys care about nodes, we just want kills. The only reason we take the graveyards at all are because you guys like to swarm them, and the only reason we ever bother with the tower is so you lose your 25% dmg buff.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/17/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Hate
I think it's more that it's just a completely different objective for the two of us. You guys care about nodes, we just want kills. The only reason we take the graveyards at all are because you guys like to swarm them, and the only reason we ever bother with the tower is so you lose your 25% dmg buff.
So go take the tower and get the buff or keep us from getting it, we haven't played together enough to fight on your terms. Anyway, no hard feelings here, I hope you guys dont get too mad at us for playing to our advantages.

I

Tee heee heee

If only my off spec gear wasn't all blues... and if I only had a malev weapon... and 25% more hp and dmg.. and If I hadn't just used my CD's on Murkmonk (sorry dude, cant remember your name atm)... who also showed up at the end of that fight btw.

But hey, watching you guys trying to train me down as holy is pretty funny =D

And Dru, stop drinking the koolaid...

You did seem to hit like a pillow. And !@#$ holy, thats why we kill PJ instead ;)
Edited by Vod on 2/17/2013 1:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Woe
We aren't mad Vod :)

Until next time!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe
So go take the tower and get the buff or keep us from getting it, we haven't played together enough to fight on your terms. Anyway, no hard feelings here, I hope you guys dont get too mad at us for playing to our advantages.

Little more difficult for us considering your guards have 4x the healthpool ours do, not to mention the benefit for us is minimal at best. Why is that anyway, at any given time horde only has maybe 50% more people in the zone than the alliance (20 vs 10-15), I don't understand why there is that big of a disparity between the buffs.

edit: also, not mad, we find it absolutely hilarious.
Edited by Hate on 2/17/2013 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
The graveyard is always held by the more dominant group, be it by numbers, gear, skill or any other reason you can come up with. We chased you out of the graveyard and won that battle. Stop crying that you could not reclaim it.

If the situation was reversed you would have stayed in the graveyard and put up guards. That is the standard tactic of any group that takes it (horde or alliance). It's funny how you guys cry to the forums the moment things don't go your way. You may have the gear and skill but you lack the heart of the other horde guilds we fight everyday.

Everyone else in this thread seems to have a brain. Except you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Little more difficult for us considering your guards have 4x the healthpool ours do, not to mention the benefit for us is minimal at best. Why is that anyway, at any given time horde only has maybe 50% more people in the zone than the alliance (20 vs 10-15), I don't understand why there is that big of a disparity between the buffs.

edit: also, not mad, we find it absolutely hilarious.

I agree the guards and buffs need to be based on zone participation, I didnt believe you on the hp difference until i went and looked. Maybe blizzard will learn from it and change how it works for the new island coming in 5.2

Also, I dont think most of these guys have seen 2k+ in arena or RBGs, so it might take a while before we can get the cc/dispel down like you guys do, that being said don't expect us to roll over like most alliance on this server. World pvp is different than bgs/arena and you use whatever dirty or chicken!@#$ tactics you can to win.
Edited by Vod on 2/17/2013 2:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe

I agree the guards and buffs need to be based on zone participation, I didnt believe you on the hp difference until i went and looked. Maybe blizzard will learn from it and change how it works for the new island coming in 5.2

The amount of mobs around your town compared to ours seems kind of nuts too, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough around the horde town. I don't do dailies so it could be that I simply missed the part of the zone packed with horde mobs. We definitely don't have flying dismounting guards though :(
Edited by Hate on 2/17/2013 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Can you guys afford to repair your gear? Is that why you were scared to come back to the graveyard?
Edited by Drulittle on 2/17/2013 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
now now no need to name call. just go back home and rethink about how to attack us next time. hate the faction not the players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

The amount of mobs around your town compared to ours seems kind of nuts too, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough around the horde town. I don't do dailies so it could be that I simply missed the part of the zone packed with horde mobs. We definitely don't have flying dismounting guards though :(

I just discovered this zone a week or two ago, and the first thing i noticed, was how easy the horde base is. And you kinda got !@#$ed with having flak cannons instead of dismount guards. The guards dont do much though, and your flak cannons hurt if they hit.

Although the horde quest boss is kinda bs, he doesnt leash till you get to the outside of the base, ours leashes at the stairs, allowing mind control to work really good. if we mc, the boss kills the guy and then chases us out of the base.

Also, you guys can heal your tower / graveyard guards, and we cant for some reason.
Edited by Vod on 2/17/2013 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
Yeah, I'm not really sure what they were thinking with the layout of KW.

Going in the mines as horde is an enormous pain unless you use the portal from the outpost, and the mobs charge you for 30k+ constantly until you kill them. Going in the quarry is similarly painful, except the mobs are all ranged and attack you forever and ever.

The griffons at the alliance base are weird. They don't put you in combat if they hit you, but if you stand on a wall or roof, they spam that dumb 10k hammer over and over and over, regardless of if you're stealthed or not.

Not to mention the horde base is virutally surrounded by alliance mobs that attack you the instant you step out of it.
Edited by Antipodus on 2/17/2013 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/17/2013 12:45 AMPosted by Sorrôw
thanks saelon hope we get to do it again . trust me you havent heard the last of band of misfits. and hate go fall on your daggers.

Progress has been made. There is some punctuation in your post, and you're also having both etiquette with the friendly response to Saelon, as well as class in your quirky remark to Hate instead of your usual trash talking. I'm so proud. Vod is clearly having a positive influence on you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/17/2013 06:08 PMPosted by Kaninchen
thanks saelon hope we get to do it again . trust me you havent heard the last of band of misfits. and hate go fall on your daggers.

Progress has been made. There is some punctuation in your post, and you're also having both etiquette with the friendly response to Saelon, as well as class in your quirky remark to Hate instead of your usual trash talking. I'm so proud. Vod is clearly having a positive influence on you.

Thank You for your kind words. We are trying to wpvp some and have fun. Keep come for us we love that fight.
Reply Quote
Had a great time fightin' (an' avoidin') you guys dis weekend!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I must say troll i felt your daggers in my back a few times. But we are healing and always ready for a fight. Grow eyes in da back of your head , you never know where we will pop up .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]