"Rate that Xmog!" thread: Undermine Edition

90 Tauren Death Knight
In this thread, we quote and rate the person above's transmog from 1/10 to 10/10, and make a comment about it.

Why? Cause Undermine threads never have anything interesting and ongoing, I'm also bored.

So let the festivities begin.
Edited by Ashßringer on 2/18/2013 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm game. Shoulders look good but I'm partial to more color. Bonus point for a Death Knight in something other than starting zone gear. 8/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
the horns look pretty sweet on fem undead

strong 7
Reply Quote
1/10 ..that's last expansions gear. No rarity + last xpac sucked.

#SorryNotSorry
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You're not on Undermine so you don't really count. Set looks cool -1 for bracers not matching. Your skin is too white to not be wearing sleeves with that xmog.

(Shaman challenge mode gear is HIDEOUS on a panda, cool on a tauren. Why wear it? because it took too much effort to get and I'm the only one here with it)

Best xmog on Undermine - Laserlinegtx challenge mode set looks awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
1/10 ..that's last expansions gear. No rarity + last xpac sucked.

#SorryNotSorry

I'm not a part of your system.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Well aside from missing my boots and helm... Hit me. But I agree Xana, it does look terrible on a Panda, so I cant really judge you fairly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]