Skilled 9/16H 499 frost dk LF 5.2 Guild

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm not going to lie and say that I've been in a top 100 guild like most say but, I've played a death knight since they have been available, i know everything there is to know about my class, and am very skilled at all 3 specs. I have tanked some of our progression kills this tier and am capable of high dps numbers to. I will server and race change.

Current spec: I play frost as a MS but am very knowledgeable at blood and unholy. Like I said, I have tanked some of our progression kills. Would like to stay dps, but will swap to tank.

Current Progression:
-6/6HM in MSV
-3/6HM in HoF (very close to vizier kill)
-4/4 Normal in ToES

Im looking for:
-25 man guild (will still do 10s)
-Similar Progression (if not more)
-People who know what they're doing :P

Also, i am available every day of the week from 6-11:30PM-ish CST

If interested please contact me at:
Battletag: Bludkrawller#1476
Edited by Bludkrawller on 2/18/2013 8:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 12/16H *Should be 14/16H this Tuesday*
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-25 Man.
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com

Website
Theinnercitygym.guildlaunch.com

Cheers!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Hello Blud! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a DPS DK for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

We would also entertain the idea of possibly going 25 man for next tier if another 10 man or struggling 25 man would like to talk to me about that.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 15/16 HM
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

1 Tank: Closed
2 Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk, Disc Priest
2 Melee DPS: Closed
3 Caster DPS: Elem shaman, boomkin, warlock

Obviously high quality applicants will be considered and trialed.

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: lilsean2648@aol.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump before i head off
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
★ <Inertia> 11/16H (10M) 10Hr/Wk LFM ★

Tuesdays & Thursdays (6pm - 10pm Pacific)
Clean up day on Sunday or Monday

Inertia-wow.wowstead.com

Nal #1109
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 12/16H *Should be 14/16H this Tuesday*
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-25 Man.
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com

Website
Theinnercitygym.guildlaunch.com

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Howdy, Bludkrawller

Meridian is a realm first 10man raiding guild on the US-Ghostlands PvE server that is in need of a Death Knight. We've been around since April 2007 and have always remained at a competitive level of gaming. Our primary goal as a guild is progression in hard modes while still having fun at the game. To this end we keep our roster very tight so that gear is kept within a small group and so we can limit swaps. We only recruit primary raiders, not backups. If you're interested in raiding with a guild that has been around for years, join up!

Meridian currently raids (until progression is over) Sunday->Thursday 8-12:30 eastern. Normally one of those days is an off-day/alt day, but it changes week-to-week depending on the schedules of our members. We are a very active bunch and do a lot of non-mandatory things on off nights, like challenge modes (we have realm first gold), mount sell runs, pvp, worlds bosses, and old school raids.

Mop Progression:

MV = 6/6 HM
HOF = 6/6 HM
TOES = 3/4 HM

If you're interested or have questions please visit us at:

http://www.meridian.engin.com ~ brand new website!

You can also contact Lasitoo or me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings,

We are just beginning the days of <Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server at the Boston Data Center), we have a very solid group so far and we are recruiting to finish out our team for Throne of Thunder. At the moment we need 1 Tank/DPS and 1-2 Casters, and ideally from the following:

Prot/Fury Warrior
Blood/Frost Death Knight

Shadow/Discipline Priest
Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid

We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST.

We are aiming to quickly get up to speed, gear up, get used to playing together, and be ready for 5.2 when it launches. Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better. Each member of the raid group should be striving to improve their performance every week on every pull. This includes the execution of encounter mechanics, keeping up with the latest changes to their class, and maximizing their healing/damage output.

* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team. On such a limited raiding schedule, we will have to effectively use our forums to communicate strategies and make assignments, otherwise we forfeit much of our raid time discussing and giving out strategy information. Communicating also includes Vent. Each raider will need to have vent, a working mic, and be willing to use them.

* Be dedicated. Life comes first for all of us, and this is just a game. But this is a commitment we are all making to take 6 hours out of our week to show up for, focus on, and give our best. If you can't make raid one evening we expect to be notified however possible so we can plan accordingly. In fairness to the team, in order to keep your raid spot we expect everyone to be able to keep at least 80-90% attendance.

* Be laid back and mature. Our roster consist of mostly working adults with kids and/or other commitments. We are looking for people who have fun raiding and look to enhance the enjoyability of it, not add stress to our lives by creating drama.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:

In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya

Our admission process includes a written application and an interview. If you are not willing to do both of these, we have no expectation that you will be willing to meet up to our requirements as part of the raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
In Omnia Paratus
US - Darrowmere
Alliance
6/6H 3/6H 4/4
World Ranking: 2278
US Ranking: 574
Server Ranking: 1

In Omnia Paratus is actively recruiting highly skilled and experienced players for all their raid teams, 10mans and 25man. Currently IOP host the top 2 10man raiding teams on the server with our 3rd 10man not far behind. We are looking for players that would be interested in becoming part of a core raid team that are both mature and experienced players.

Raid times:
Tues: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Thurs: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Sun: 7pm to 10:00pm PST

We do host multiple 10s & a 25man raid. We are always welcoming talented players into our rosters. So feel free to inquire about any of our raids or raiding teams.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:
-Be Ready and & aware
-Know the fights & have done your research
-Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes
-Have a positive & professional attitude

If you are interested please submit an app for us to review at www.iop.enjin.com/recruitment

For more information-
Feel free to discuss in-game with Slycem, Sonofshamm, Aurara/ Beauman.
Website - http://www.iop.enjin.com

Or you can speak with Slycem through battletag Slycem#1959
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]