Looking For Teams

92 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey.

I'm looking for (fun) 2s and (serious) 3s. RBGs would be nice. Trying to find something before I just shut up and xfer to Darkspear. I'm usually on after 2am server on weekdays if there are any late-night players around. More time on the weekends.

I have been playing the game since 2006, I have extensive experience on DK(Frost or Unholy, though I prefer Unholy), Paladin(Holy), Druid(Resto), and Warrior(Arms). My highest PR was 1923 in S5 (Rival). Took a long break from the game mid-WotLK and came back at the tail end of Cata.

I don't backpeddle, keyboard turn, or Mind Freeze Cobra Shots. I use focus macros and expect my teammates to do the same. Although I would like to run something viable to 2200+ like Shadowcleave (Aids), TSG, PHDK, etc., I will try anything that sounds fun but you should know: I loathe triple DPS.

Even if you can't make the times that I'm available work for you, add my tag badkarma#1933, I'm always down to play some random BGs or 2s for caps.

Look forward to playing with you!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
My arena partner and I might be looking for a healer for some 3's in the next season. Obviously out of the toons you listed the Resto druid would be the only real option to go with a Ret and a Frost dk.

We are both quality players and are sitting at 1800 right now in 2's with two classes that might be some of the least powerful in arena at the moment and a season that is hard to get rating. As sad as it is we currently have the #1 ranked max lvl 2's team on the server.

We do most of our games during the week between 1am-4am so your time frame seems to work if you have interest.

We would require patience, a good attitude and a willingness to stick things out if you were interested. There are too many people on this server that call it a failure after 10 games and as all decent pvpers know it takes time to build a relationship and synergy with team members before things get good. If you are someone that rages after losses or wants to call team members names for a mistake just ignore this post as we are not interested.

If you want to contact me in game feel free or just post here.

Best of luck.
Edited by Mavericace on 2/13/2013 10:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Death Knight
My arena partner and I might be looking for a healer for some 3's in the next season. Obviously out of the toons you listed the Resto druid would be the only real option to go with a Ret and a Frost dk.

We are both quality players and are sitting at 1800 right now in 2's with two classes that might be some of the least powerful in arena at the moment and a season that is hard to get rating. As sad as it is we currently have the #1 ranked max lvl 2's team on the server.

We do most of our games during the week between 1am-4am so your time frame seems to work if you have interest.

We would require patience, a good attitude and a willingness to stick things out if you were interested. There are too many people on this server that call it a failure after 10 games and as all decent pvpers know it takes time to build a relationship and synergy with team members before things get good. If you are someone that rages after losses or wants to call team members names for a mistake just ignore this post as we are not interested.

If you want to contact me in game feel free or just post here.

Best of luck.

You don't know it yet but I am the most chill dude on earth.

Unfortunately my Druid is Hordeside. The DK is my only Ally class and the only one I'm lacking teams for.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Well best of luck on your hunt then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]