<The Phoenix Republic> Recruiting

<The Phoenix Republic> is a guild on The Scryers that is formed by players from across many different severs. We have a mixed background of 10, 25 and 40 man raiding experience in normal and heroic content over the last 14 tiers. We bring players from all walks of life and all over the world (we even have people from China).

We are like minded players that believe raiding shouldn't be a job and as such we have all decided to reunite for Mists of Pandaria, in favor of raiding with friends while still maintaining competitive progression. With most of us having US Top 100 experience, we find that top tier raiding left no room for fun.

We are currently looking for 1-2 skilled and dependable players to join our main raid team. We are currently 8/16 H. We are willing to help gear and prepare the right candidate for our raid team.

Apply at tprguild.enjin.com or contact Toffees, mcgoo, or felscream in game with questions.

We look forward to seeing your application.

-TPR
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
But why male models?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
WTB a disc priest or mistweaver monk
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/13/2013 09:49 PMPosted by Riptíde

How much you paying?
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 01:13 AMPosted by Nyfaria

How much you paying?

we pay our raiders in the form of kills and the best gear on the server. Any applicant who becomes a main raider will be very well compensated in that capacity.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/14/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Toffees

How much you paying?

we pay our raiders in the form of kills and the best gear on the server. Any applicant who becomes a main raider will be very well compensated in that capacity.

That is very good compensation! too bad i am unable to meet any set raid times until my real life gets straightened out. =(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Just go back to melee dps Nyfaria! Hows the progression goin there Toffees?

-Zav
Reply Quote
not bad. Would be benefited by some new blood for 5.2 however.
Reply Quote
12 Troll Druid
Can you tell us a little about your team's schedule, general attitude, and expectation for both yourselves and your raid progression?
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:53 PMPosted by Baeljin
Can you tell us a little about your team's schedule, general attitude, and expectation for both yourselves and your raid progression?

I am so sorry I forgot those insanely important details.

We currently raid Wed/Thurs/Sun. from 9pm EST - 12pm EST

Many of us are retired from "hardcore" raiding and wanted to create a guild where we could bring people together who understood that while our raid schedule will be "casual" our mindset will be hardcore. We expect our raiders to be on time, prepared, know the fight BEFORE they walk in and always working to improve their performance. We love to have fun, but progression is business time.

We expect to clear all current content in each tier. We failed to do that in this tier due to an unfortunate situation but we plan on fixing that in 5.2.

Our general attitude is positive. We want to see this SERVER succeed not just us. We try to cultivate close bonds with other raid guilds on this server so that we can all help each other progress, see new content, and raise the server rank. Our core team Xfer'd here in DS and has worked hard (and with great success i think) to integrate ourselves into this server's community.
Edited by Toffees on 2/16/2013 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I've heard you guys are like, good and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

A good disc priest would be amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

You can't afford mine, he's too damned expensive.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
02/17/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Moosedeus
I've heard you guys are like, good and stuff.

02/18/2013 03:54 AMPosted by Moosedeus
You can't afford mine, he's too damned expensive.

Hey guys..guys, yoo hoo.. guys, LOOK AT ME!! guys...hello? guys..GUYS..I'm here!! Lookie. Look, now I'm doing handstands...sup bro, yeah i'm cool too..look ma, no hands..guyyysssss..etc.

On a more thread related note, I wish TPR the best of luck in their journies. I wish I were a good pve'er.
You silly hordies need to seriously bolster this guild. Its a shining beacon of hope in this otherwise dark sea of .. uh.. Scryerites?
Reply Quote
WTB wicked good dps
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
02/21/2013 09:14 AMPosted by Toffees
WTB wicked good dps
I hate you so much.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/21/2013 09:14 AMPosted by Toffees
WTB wicked good dps

Preferably a Hunter. Or some other kind of delicious ranged. A hunter would be hot, though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Quickly approaching 5.2 bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Still looking for people. A hunter, rogue, disc priest and a tank, I think. All exceptional applications accepted, regardless.
Reply Quote
We are now in the market for a main tank. If you want to tank, join the starting roster right away and pwn bosses hit us up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]