Silencing Shot

75 Human Hunter
Are there any special cases on any of the non caster classes where a silence stops them from using something? if so could you tell me which classes (non caster) cant use what while silenced.

Thank You
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Death Knights. Seems to mess them up a bit (also goes through AMS). They can't use grip and probably a few other things, but I think that's the big one.
My DK friend rages about it.

Enh shamans. Apparently it stops them from using their totems. And in retrospect, any healing/offensive spells.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ya, several actually. Hunters can't use traps or mendpet (I think, it's been awhile) while silenced, Dk's can't use icy touch/chains of ice along with other various spells, Warriors can't use their shouts, etc.
Reply Quote
75 Human Hunter
thanks for the quick responses :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Yes, there are many benefits.

DK's can't use the things listed above, and it's either they can't use Lichborn, or use Death Coil on themselves to heal while in the effect of Lichborn. Not sure which one it is.

Warriors can't use the things listed above aswell as that hp thing they have. Rowling Cry or something like that?

Shammys as said can't cast any healing spells.

Ferals won't be able to use Cyclone or cast heals.

There's a few good things about Silencing Shot against Melee classes, yupp.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
hunters cannot lay traps while silenced and also bm cannot hit kill command or blink strike
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)